Home or Work or Other ?

when is work not work?

I'm in the office, though productivity is low.....been on a downward slide ever since I started looking at bluemoon to see if we'd signed anyone a while back....

hello, my name is yorkawaytothis! and I'm a bluemoonaholic....

Shands said:
BimboBob said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I quite like that Charles Hanson, he usually takes a bit of a risk with the Bonus Buy.

Still unsure about Catherine.

Paul Laidlaw and James Lewis as the experts and Charles running the auction is the formula for big cash!

Charles was one of the experts today and his team came home with an unbelievable £320 profit. The other team also had a huge profit of £220.

I can't be arsed working so can someone pm me saying they need to invest some money or take out some life cover (i'll split thecommission with you as cash back and you can cancel your old policy) so I can fuck off home.

SWP's back said:
I can't be arsed working so can someone pm me saying they need to invest some money or take out some life cover (i'll split thecommission with you as cash back and you can cancel your old policy) so I can fuck off home.

Absolutely no joke here mate i have been looking at getting life cover

The Pink Panther said:
Shands said:
BimboBob said:
Still unsure about Catherine.

Paul Laidlaw and James Lewis as the experts and Charles running the auction is the formula for big cash!

Charles was one of the experts today and his team came home with an unbelievable £320 profit. The other team also had a huge profit of £220.

It was the dream team today, Anita Manning as auctioneer. She's quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.