Homophobia

johnmc said:
Homosexuality is hereditary. I started a thread on it a few years back and everyone eventually agreed. It's not an accident that a lot of homosexuals are called Julian and are camp. Most have a gay relative as well.
Shit my dads are gay :(

super_city_si said:
johnmc said:
Homosexuality is hereditary. I started a thread on it a few years back and everyone eventually agreed. It's not an accident that a lot of homosexuals are called Julian and are camp. Most have a gay relative as well.

Doesn't mean you will get it mate. It can skip generations and stuff.

johnmc said:
super_city_si said:
johnmc said:

Quality. Your first post had me giggling, but that one had me laughing.....well played.

Who cares what another bloke or woman wants to do sexually. As long as it doesnt involve kids or animals I couldnt give a shit.

I'd rather my son was fucking Graham Norton rather than his Alsatian and next doors son.

johnmc said:
super_city_si said:
johnmc said:

Phew! Thank fuck for that. Best go cancel my subscription to "Bum Fun" monthly.

johnmc said:

Is this true???

As The mother of 2 of my kids is a lesbian. I am guessing she is bi actually because I shagged her for 12 years. I often wonder about the nature nurture debate as my kids may think its trendy to copy mum and become a lesbian?? I guess if they are I would be cool with it.

worsleyweb said:
johnmc said:

Is this true???

As The mother of 2 of my kids is a lesbian. I am guessing she is bi actually because I shagged her for 12 years. I often wonder about the nature nurture debate as my kids may think its trendy to copy mum and become a lesbian?? I guess if they are I would be cool with it.

I think in these circumstances you turned her lesbian.

johnmc said:
worsleyweb said:
johnmc said:

Is this true???

I think in these circumstances you turned her lesbian.

Yes I agree with that.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
I have nothing against gays but I could not be one as I would hate to be turned down by ugly men as well.

I just wouldn't fancy a cock up my bum on a school night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.