Homophobia

CTID1988 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Take an Etihad flight to Riyadh, and when yer collecting yer baggage in the hall, yell out at the top of yer voice that yer gay! See what happens.

I should of said, i meant in this country!

Its very high in countries like Saudi as we know the implications with the Women situation, its safe to have a little play with other men, well thats how they see it.

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Not an argument unless that's all you use sex for.

Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?

Did you know it occurs in nearly all species?

Nature is unnatural eh?

Spot on.

Unless you only have sex with a view to pregnancy, you participate in sex which isn't geared towards procreation.

Gayness is funny but it isn't unnatural.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Or2lSPtszo[/youtube]

Enjoy.

I did.

I don't really understand the problem here. If a person is gay then it doesn't bother me in the slightest; much like if a person is straight it doesn't bother me either.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bilboblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Sex with a girl on the pill.

Protected vaginal intercourse.

Oral sex.

Anal sex.

Hand jobs.

Tit jobs.

Just rubbing it against a girl on the bus as you walk past her.

None of them geared towards procreation. All of them pretty good.

A male-female relationship is capable of procreation. A gay one isn't.

Just my view, I can accept others think differently (and that is fine) unlike some.
Not an argument unless that's all you use sex for.

Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?

Did you know it occurs in nearly all species?

Nature is unnatural eh?

I don't 'get' what you are disagreeing with? (in bold) Of course it is not the sole reason people have sex.

Sometimes being gay is a choice people make, trust me, I have seen it through a friend that is a counsellor.

Yes, I did know, and yes, nature is strange, I still don't see your point.

Everybody is entitled to their views, as yet I am glad to see the usual suspects haven't resorted to trying to belittle others that don't share their opinions, hope it stays that way.

MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
"I've told you a million times: stop exaggerating!"

I've made suggestions in this thread regarding baby-boomers' attitudes to homosexuality and nothing more, but you've expertly twisted my words and made me look as if I'm intolerant towards people born in the 1960s.
I'm sorry bob
I thought all I'd done was reproduce the words you posted, that's why I asked you did you post them earlier
You twisted them, and you know you did.
But why did you choose to say when that group of people died attitudes would improve?

Whilst coming over as all tolerant you do so by attacking a different group, it needs to be pointed out, and I did just that

Either you believe in tolerance or you don't?

ban-mcfc said:
in my office there's a few gay people and lesbians (not the type that guys like to watch).

nobody even cares and there's like a 100 people.

i think it's a really good thing, there's a lot of diversity in my office. sexuality, race etc. but everyone gets a long.
"there's a few gay people and lesbians"
Beautiful.

Homosexuality is hereditary. I started a thread on it a few years back and everyone eventually agreed. It's not an accident that a lot of homosexuals are called Julian and are camp. Most have a gay relative as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.