Homophobia

Bilboblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bilboblue said:
I guess my way of thinking is that life is all about pro-creation, and that doesn't fit into it.

Sex with a girl on the pill.

Protected vaginal intercourse.

Oral sex.

Anal sex.

Hand jobs.

Tit jobs.

Just rubbing it against a girl on the bus as you walk past her.

None of them geared towards procreation. All of them pretty good.

A male-female relationship is capable of procreation. A gay one isn't.

Just my view, I can accept others think differently (and that is fine) unlike some.
Not an argument unless that's all you use sex for.

Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?

Did you know it occurs in nearly all species?

Nature is unnatural eh?

BlueMooney said:
squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
.......there's still a seemingly non-lethal problem with attitudes towards homosexuality that I feel will go on until the 60's baby-boom generation has passed on.
Did you or did you not post this?

To be fair, that doesn't say the 60s baby-boom generation is responsible, just that attitudes towards homosexuality could take decades to become mild to the point of indifference.
I wouldn't worry, Squirty seems to have a problem with everything I say.

The love between a man and another man is very beautiful actually. It's only when they start touching each other's bottoms that it all gets a bit eeewww!

MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
.......there's still a seemingly non-lethal problem with attitudes towards homosexuality that I feel will go on until the 60's baby-boom generation has passed on.
That's right. But it was more to do with the amount of time that will pass (30 years) rather than the people who are responsible for homophobia in this country. Although, now you mention it, I would argue that homophobia can be passed down through a family by the way of traditional values that a family maintains, and because baby-boom parents are of the age where homosexuality was considered a foreign and unusual concept (as well as traditional ideas of what love and marriage are), the confusion from these people could have been turned into homophobia and passed down to 60's children. However, I'm not suggesting that 60's children are solely responsible for homophobia in this country.

But again, nice try.
As I said you display the traits of the intolerant
The facts prove you wrong and instead of just saying 'fair cop I used an incorrect example', you become sarcastic, rather childish don't you think!

If you wished to say it would take another thirty years to get past current issues you should have said that, but you didn't, you labelled baby-boomers

Furthermore it's even more foolish to consider those born in the sixties ( they weren't baby boomers) as sexually repressed as they probably did more than any other generation to open sexuality to 'polite' society
Ps I'm not a baby-boomer

Bluemoon115 said:
Bilboblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Sex with a girl on the pill.

Protected vaginal intercourse.

Oral sex.

Anal sex.

Hand jobs.

Tit jobs.

Just rubbing it against a girl on the bus as you walk past her.

None of them geared towards procreation. All of them pretty good.

Just my view, I can accept others think differently (and that is fine) unlike some.

Nature is unnatural eh?

Spot on.

Unless you only have sex with a view to pregnancy, you participate in sex which isn't geared towards procreation.

Gayness is funny but it isn't unnatural.

MCFC BOB said:
BlueMooney said:
squirtyflower said:

To be fair, that doesn't say the 60s baby-boom generation is responsible, just that attitudes towards homosexuality could take decades to become mild to the point of indifference.
Yet another generalisation, you have a great difficulty in helping yourself

You have a problem in being genuine

Like I said, when you're wrong it's acceptable to admit it but clearly you are never wrong

PS search your posts and find the last time I pulled you up on something
Shouldn't be too difficult as according to you 'Squirty has a problem with everything I say'.

Pps Squirty isn't capitalised

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
BlueMooney said:

Like I said, when you're wrong it's acceptable to admit it but clearly you are never wrong

Shouldn't be too difficult as according to you 'Squirty has a problem with everything I say'.

"I've told you a million times: stop exaggerating!"

I've made suggestions in this thread regarding baby-boomers' attitudes to homosexuality and nothing more, but you've expertly twisted my words and made me look as if I'm intolerant towards people born in the 1960s.

MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:

I've made suggestions in this thread regarding baby-boomers' attitudes to homosexuality and nothing more, but you've expertly twisted my words and made me look as if I'm intolerant towards people born in the 1960s.
I'm sorry bob
I thought all I'd done was reproduce the words you posted, that's why I asked you did you post them earlier

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bilboblue said:

Nature is unnatural eh?

Spot on.

Unless you only have sex with a view to pregnancy, you participate in sex which isn't geared towards procreation.

Gayness is funny but it isn't unnatural.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Or2lSPtszo[/youtube]

Enjoy.

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:

I'm sorry bob
I thought all I'd done was reproduce the words you posted, that's why I asked you did you post them earlier
You twisted them, and you know you did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.