Homophobia

worsleyweb said:
johnmc said:
worsleyweb said:
Is this true???

As The mother of 2 of my kids is a lesbian. I am guessing she is bi actually because I shagged her for 12 years. I often wonder about the nature nurture debate as my kids may think its trendy to copy mum and become a lesbian?? I guess if they are I would be cool with it.

I think in these circumstances you turned her lesbian.

Yes I agree with that.

Then you are safe. your kids will not be lesbians - as long as you dont shag them.

I've had a few run ins with homophobes in my time. Had a few gay and effeminate mates and felt like I had to stand up for them on occasions. The thing is though you can't really blame some homophobes they just think its wrong and if they haven't been around gay people its a big shock to them.

Also in my experience any abuse my gay mates have had hasn't really bothered them.

Off to an engagement party tomoz for two gay friends of my daughters. Mrs Rep is nervous that I will say something out of place.

Don't know why, I don't have a particular issue with gays but I am not very PC so probably better stay sober in case I call some one a puff or summat

I can't stand the mincing camp as anything homosexuals. Not because they're gay though, just the whole attention seeking mincing around that fucks me right off. I've never understood why the vast majority of gay men are also extremely camp, or to put it the other way around, almost all, bar a few exceptions of camp men are also gay. I've got a few gay mates and they all act "normally" and also can't stand the camp ones and can't understand why they turn up the campness.

ninjamonkey said:
I can't stand the mincing camp as anything homosexuals. Not because they're gay though, just the whole attention seeking mincing around that fucks me right off. I've never understood why the vast majority of gay men are also extremely camp, or to put it the other way around, almost all, bar a few exceptions of camp men are also gay. I've got a few gay mates and they all act "normally" and also can't stand the camp ones and can't understand why they turn up the campness.

This - I can't stand that Louis spence is he called? Was on family fortunes recently and it was like watching a carry on film.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mackenzie said:
I don't really understand the problem here. If a person is gay then it doesn't bother me in the slightest; much like if a person is straight it doesn't bother me either.
This pretty much sums up my position.

And me pal
tbh SHB, I don't know anyone under the age of fifty who gives a fuck anymore. I think it's of zero importance to most folk these days. My son's 14 and him being gay wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I've told him as much too.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
This pretty much sums up my position.

And me pal
tbh SHB, I don't know anyone under the age of fifty who gives a fuck anymore. I think it's of zero importance to most folk these days. My son's 14 and him being gay wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I've told him as much too.

My lad hits 13 in 2 months mate. I know he isn't gay however I have alrwady told him whatever he chooses in life I will support him,so long as it is legal.
Worsley has kids. I hope none of them turn out to be Gay for his sake.
Why people care anymore I really don't know. My hairdresser is gay,my neighbour is gay,lots of my colleagues in the cops are gay. I bet many on here are gay.

So fucking what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.