Honest Question - Balotelli or Dzeko?

At the moment Mario, hands down.

Dzeko needs to get on the score sheet when given the chance to stake a claim for a place in the first XI.

Much like Mario did against Everton after spending most of the early part of the season on the bench.

Dzeko has impressed me a lot more recently with his overall play even more than his run in the beginning of the season. Both are class though so not too fussed when one starts and the other doesn't.

Can we put them in the Hadron Collider and merge them into one player. What a player that would be!

Both have their qualities, neither are yet at the top level. Džeko is a good finisher with either foot, likes the ball to feet with back to goal, he is a good passer of the ball... Mario is fast, a great finisher, has some nice skills... neither are the finished article, both have many flaws.

For me Dzeko needs to be playing every week to look a top player where as Balotelli can be in and out of the team and still look a top player.

Well, I like Balotelli, but then again I like Dzeko.
But which is best?
There's only one way to find out.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.