Honest Question - Balotelli or Dzeko?

I'd go Mario at home and Dzeko away from home. Mario can be goaded too easy by players and home fans Dzeko has a better goal record away from home and doesn't get booked as much as mario even though he can get his pwer accross defenders.

Mario for me, if we didnt have both obviously. Form and rotation picks the team nowadays ofcourse but Mario is more entertaining imo and for that reason alone he'd be in MY team. Dzeko is still a great player dont get me wrong, its a beautiful dilemma for Bobby to have though.

Easy. Edin every game.

Mario not a bad #2 to have though.

Form is temporary.....CLASS is permanent.

Dzeko for me followed by Sergio with Mario last of the three. Dzeko is better all round from what has been shown this season. Best range of passing of the three is dzeko, he also has ability to pass a player better than Balotelli and can be more effective on the break than any of the others what he did at arsenal I haven't seen any of the others do. Aguero is probably the best finisher of them all but dzeko isn't far behind neither is Mario to be fair but dzeko gets himself in better poaching positions than Mario but Aguero is slightly better than both of them at that. Bringing others into the game dzeko pips it again followed by Sergio then mario. Balotelli is more selfish on the ball always checking the spectacular before a simple pass. Even the free kick last night when he put it well over there seemed to be a bit of a discussion with Yaya about what way it should have been taken. The sensible option would have to be bring vinny/lescott up and increase the pressure Chelsea were under at that point 0-1 and still struggling. One thing Mario has more than the others is the x factor and that looking for the spectacular, most times it doesn't come off but if he can learn to play the percentages better and choose the right times for the simple and sublime he could be the best

For the big matches I'd start Mario every time, note the word START not bring off the bench, when that happens he tries to do too much in a short time and can get himself in trouble as at Anfield but when he started in the SF and final last season and at the rags this season and again last night he's put in some top-class performances. The question should be whether Dzeko or Aguero starts alongside him.

Balo

I admit, i feel a lot better when i see his name on the team sheet

Its a fair question because they can't really play together so its a case of which one with Kun.

For me it's Balotelli every time, he's superior to Dzeko in every way apart from sometimes Balo's application on the pitch lets him down a bit. (but its getting better)

I am by no means saying Dzeko is a bad player, he's top class like the other two, but Balo gets in ahead of him for me if I am picking my strongest team.

We have the best strike force in the country. It's brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.