Honest Question - Balotelli or Dzeko?

Celebritykiller said:
Dzeko, links up play so much better when he's on his game.
We've only really seen that effective against a weak Arsenal though.. Typically, Dzeko hasn't been produced these same sort of balls.

Dzeko contributes more to the team , Balotelli is an individual . Both are brilliant players , but if i was told one of them had to be transferred , it would be Balotelli. Dzeko is the most underrated striker in the premiership , when he gets a run of games ,he scores for fun. At present i would play both of them and put Aguero on the bench , as an impact sub.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
Dzeko contributes more to the team , Balotelli is an individual . Both are brilliant players , but if i was told one of them had to be transferred , it would be Balotelli. Dzeko is the most underrated striker in the premiership , when he gets a run of games ,he scores for fun. At present i would play both of them and put Aguero on the bench , as an impact sub.
Maybe it's just me but i don't think they have played overly well together in the past

Playing as a lone striker AT THE MOMENT , Balotelli. He seems to have better ball control and just a greater threat in general.

However,if it was a choice between Balotelli and an ON FORM Dzeko, then Dzeko every day of the week. When he is focused, he is a machine and nobody can stop him

edin is a great great striker , really great

mario , despite being a lot younger , is just in a different class , the world class players one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.