Honest Question - Balotelli or Dzeko?

JasminBosnia said:
city diehard said:
Notice most of the people saying Dzeko, are the Bosnian Brigade, always out in force despite him playing awful recently.

Huh? I have just added you to membership of anti Dzeko brigade Lol. You have just earned to be in company with Chungo, Didactic, Gelsons Dad, FrankH, Bernabia, Swennis Pennis, etc.. Just look their posts and realize they do the exactly same for their favorite player like some Bosnians and Dzeko lovers for Dzeko. All of them are big fans of either Balo or Aguerro (selfish bastard who missed a lot of sitters in last couple of crucial games).

Glad to have both in the team, Mario and Edin. Kun need to learn to play for a team, this is not boxing or 3000m steeple chase run.

I haven't created a petty list to put all the dzeko lovers on because I know exactly who they all are:

1. Joined about Jan 2011
2. Low post Count
3. Have 'Bosnia', 'Dzeko' or some unorthodox username

Second of all, Aguero I agree tends to be selfish occasionally, however, he is scoring currently and putting in some fairly ok/good performances. Dzeko, like last night ableit only just under 10 minutes he had, had no impact whatsoever on the game and had a simlar lack lustre effort at norwich. So therefore, I think we can safely say that both Balotelli and Aguero are ahead of Dzeko. Moreover, I've always thought that opposed to your point of view, that Dzeko is fairly selfish in the way he positions himself off the ball; rather then making diagonal runs, he actually runs parallel to the player who has the ball so he can acquire it by a lay-off and have a goal on a silver platter. I find that he is more about himself and that as long he gets his goal that's fine even if the team loses (by-product of this is that team doesn't play as well). However, I'm sure all you Bosnians are fine with this.

*Just to point out that I not only criticise Dzeko I have also placed some on Lescott and Kolarov so it isn't just exclusive to your 'lover boy'.

So all the Bosnian Brigade who praise Dzeko, we know that it's you and that you only support the player and don't care about the club.

So as far as I'm concerned, excuse my french, you can fcuk off the forum because this forum is a 'Manchester City Football Forum' not a 'Dzeko Supporters Forum'.

Is it just me or is has this thread being done about 10 times? Boring now. Both quality strikers, some think one is better than the other. As long as Silva is playing behind one of them I couldn't care less which one Mancio picks!

city diehard said:
JasminBosnia said:
city diehard said:
Notice most of the people saying Dzeko, are the Bosnian Brigade, always out in force despite him playing awful recently.

Huh? I have just added you to membership of anti Dzeko brigade Lol. You have just earned to be in company with Chungo, Didactic, Gelsons Dad, FrankH, Bernabia, Swennis Pennis, etc.. Just look their posts and realize they do the exactly same for their favorite player like some Bosnians and Dzeko lovers for Dzeko. All of them are big fans of either Balo or Aguerro (selfish bastard who missed a lot of sitters in last couple of crucial games).

Glad to have both in the team, Mario and Edin. Kun need to learn to play for a team, this is not boxing or 3000m steeple chase run.

I haven't created a petty list to put all the dzeko lovers on because I know exactly who they all are:

1. Joined about Jan 2011
2. Low post Count

Second of all, Aguero I agree tends to be selfish occasionally, however, he is scoring currently and putting in some fairly ok/good performances. Dzeko, like last night ableit only just under 10 minutes he had, had no impact whatsoever on the game and had a simlar lack lustre effort at norwich. So therefore, I think we can safely say that both Balotelli and Aguero are ahead of Dzeko. Moreover, I've always thought that opposed to your point of view, that Dzeko is fairly selfish in the way he positions himself off the ball; rather then making diagonal runs, he actually runs parallel to the player who has the ball so he can acquire it by a lay-off and have a goal on a silver platter. I find that he is more about himself and that as long he gets his goal that's fine even if the team loses (by-product of this is that team doesn't play as well). However, I'm sure all you Bosnians are fine with this.

*Just to point out that I not only criticise Dzeko I have also placed some on Lescott and Kolarov so it isn't just exclusive to your 'lover boy'.

So all the Bosnian Brigade who praise Dzeko, we know that it's you and that you only support the player and don't care about the club.

So as far as I'm concerned, excuse my french, you can fcuk off the forum because this forum is a 'Manchester City Football Forum' not a 'Dzeko Supporters Forum'.

A bit OTT in my opinion, there aren't any overwhelming posts for Dzeko. Where is the ' Bosnian Brigade ' in this thread, if there are any they aren't doing a very good job as by my reckoning more people have said Mario! For me as others have said it's whoever is best suited to the opposition.

I knew this thread would end up descending into this crap again and just as the other Dzeko thread died!!

Can't deny Balo has talent but I trust Dzeko and know that he'll always work his arse off. Balo plays only when he's up for it. If things arnt going well he sulks, fouls, inspects the grass and eventually becomes a hindrance. With Dzeko if things aren't working out you know he's going try his hardest to get back into the game.

city diehard said:

1. Joined about Jan 2011
2. Low post Count

city diehard ur an idiot, there is many Bosnian like myself that read comment about City and watch game not becoz of Dzeko or somebody else , it becoz of game and Barcelona style this year , I love good football match not player and City offer that to me

UR ASSHOLE

PS. I will now fcuk off from ur forum , and remember this City will never be big like MU, RM,Barca, Bayern

citymad said:
Can't deny Balo has talent but I trust Dzeko and know that he'll always work his arse off. Balo plays only when he's up for it. If things arnt going well he sulks, fouls, inspects the grass and eventually becomes a hindrance. With Dzeko if things aren't working out you know he's going try his hardest to get back into the game.

^^ this all day. Balo just seems to give up and go away when the game is close. Dzeko just finds ways to be involved right up to the end.

Here we go now all the Bosnians are going to come out. Why or why make these topics?. They are BOTH in our team and BOTH playing well.

Before the Bosnians get mad Dzeko has only ever scored one goal that won us a game. The rest were when we were already winning.

So its an easy choice - Balotelli.

-- Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 am --

makaveliba said:
city diehard ur an idiot, there is many Bosnian like myself that read comment about City and watch game not becoz of Dzeko or somebody else , it becoz of game and Barcelona style this year , I love good football match not player and City offer that to me

UR ASSHOLE

PS. I will now fcuk off from ur forum , and remember this City will never be big like MU, RM,Barca, Bayern

I warned you guys see what happens when you piss off the Bosnians?. They create accounts to tell us how shit we are and how they are leaving the board they have just joined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.