Honest Question - Balotelli or Dzeko?

bluesmith said:
For me Dzeko needs to be playing every week to look a top player where as Balotelli can be in and out of the team and still look a top player.
I think I agree with this. Dzeko seems to need consistency, while Balo can pop on a dime. But Balo is hotter right now, and like many coaches always say, whatever you do, stay with the hot hand. Sometimes it has nothing to do with talent and everything to do with form.

Balo is presently on a hotter form than Dzeko. Even though Dzeko is playing better now than he was before.

city diehard said:
Notice most of the people saying Dzeko, are the Bosnian Brigade, always out in force despite him playing awful recently.

Huh? I have just added you to membership of anti Dzeko brigade Lol. You have just earned to be in company with Chungo, Didactic, Gelsons Dad, FrankH, Bernabia, Swennis Pennis, etc.. Just look their posts and realize they do the exactly same for their favorite player like some Bosnians and Dzeko lovers for Dzeko. All of them are big fans of either Balo or Aguerro (selfish bastard who missed a lot of sitters in last couple of crucial games).

Glad to have both in the team, Mario and Edin. Kun need to learn to play for a team, this is not boxing or 3000m steeple chase run.

I hope that Dzeko restore his September form and Balotelli to restore his October form and than we would have 3 world class strikers and actually for me it's not important who would be in starting lineup and who would be on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.