Honestly, when did we last play really well?

cleavers said:
ManCitizens. said:
The first 30 minutes at Spurs was brilliant but we've been poor since then imo.
I agree with the first bit re the spurs game, but we weren't poor after that, we were just very good, with a few lapses, we did after all score 4 goals after the 50th minute.

I thought we were fine against chelsea in the league, but gave them something to hang on to, Clearly mourinho's favourite game, but they didn't deserve to win imho.

As for poor since, no I don;t agree, we've certainly not been at our very best, we were poor at times like Norwich, We pretty well humped Chelsea in the FAC, but weren't great against stoke, we still got the result though.

An average first half at wembley, good in periods in the second, won a trophy, shite against wigan for 45 minutes, battered them for 45 minutes, too many missed chances.

Good in barcelona, but what is the point when its rigged ?

If its rigged can i ask why the ref dissalowed them a perfectly good goal and an absolute certain penalty?
Maybe just a terrible ref as he got just abt every decision wrong...

Liverpool went through a spell, and Chelsea have not really played 'well' all season, though they've got results in their own way. A team can't be great all season, and if this last month or so has been a so called lull, during which we've won a trophy and are effectively top of the league, well it can't be that bad, can it?
We will win tomorrow and then go on a run of winning game after game, which is more or less what we've done all season anyway.

Some mega-depressives on here since last week.

Might be the wrong thread BUT - Is Zabba banned for 1 or 3 games AND does it apply only to Euro games and/or domestic games.??
Thanks.

Spurs first half was one of the best performances of the season we could have been 3 or 4 up after 20 minutes

Since then we have been fairly poor with Chelsea in the cup and Barca away being the exceptions

Hopefully the lads will get their heads down now and win the league. I guess this is where we find out what our players are made of

Bluep*ss said:
Might be the wrong thread BUT - Is Zabba banned for 1 or 3 games AND does it apply only to Euro games and/or domestic games.??
Thanks.
I think it's 3...but only Euro games. Platini can't stick his grubby fingers in here

blue_sonic176 said:
Bluep*ss said:
Thanks.
I think it's 3...but only Euro games. Platini can't stick his grubby fingers in here

We played brilliant at the Nou camp...and had a great 20 min stretch against Sunderland. Also had a great 90 mins against Chelsea. I think we've had a tough run of games with some ups and downs, but like it's been mentioned earlier, that happens to everyone. We've shown we can win a stretch of games.

our 1st team has lost 3 times in 24 games , to chelsea and barcelona (twice) our 2nd team( i.e. 8 rested), lost to wigan , so perhaps our disastrous season isnt as bad after all , its not like we are being turned over by the likes of sunderland , stoke etc , We have only lost to 2 teams and they are likely to play in the champs league semi finals , and we do have a trophy in the cabinet before easter. We have achieved this despite having lenghty injuries to influential players like nasri , silva , aguero etc. , or perhaps i am wrong in thinking we are a great team , and we are actually shite

Chelsea at home in the FA Cup.

In the Prem it was Spurs away.

blue_sonic176 said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Bluep*ss said:
Thanks.

We played brilliant at the Nou camp...and had a great 20 min stretch against Sunderland. Also had a great 90 mins against Chelsea. I think we've had a tough run of games with some ups and downs, but like it's been mentioned earlier, that happens to everyone. We've shown we can win a stretch of games.
We played reasonably well at El Camp Nou. But with defensive brain farts, panicking in possession at times, panicking in their box and some terrible finishng; I don't think we were brilliant despite the many good things we did do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.