Honestly who is/was better?

Neville Kneville said:
Gio had the talent to be better than Silva & as good as Messi but not the attitude or application. Because of that, he is nowhere near to being one of City's best players, just a wonderful talent who occasionally showed us what he could have done every game, if he could have been arsed.

Silva is twice the player Gio was.

I was going to put exactly this. Sheer natural talent Gio, but the better professional footballer by a country mile is Silva. It's the application and talent that make Silva better.

Gio was so much better than the rest of a pretty mediocre City side so really stood out because of his astonishing ability

David is so much better than most of an astonishing City side- the words for his ability fail me

For me, David Silva by a mile.

Kinkladze was no doubt a tremendous talent but is often over-rated in my opinion. He didn't really fit into the team and the telling stat is that he played for us for three seasons and we got relegated twice.

The fact that he was sold to (only) Ajax and later turned up at Derby County says more about his ability than anything.

Sorry Gio but David Silva is the real deal when, at the time, we thought you were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.