Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

You sure about that? I’m pretty sure he never refereed a Middlesbrough game.

I’m surprised I don’t remember somebody hitting the net from inside their own box aswell.
I'm sure it was either him as a ref or linesman. Maybe times twisted mi melons, if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up.

Just back from Benidorm Old Town, whilst out one night we got talking to a fella called Duncan he had his Stoke shirt on and claimed to be a member of the naughty 40. Apparently the leader was called Jasper who has written books one called Naughty.
I find this thread entertaining but some of his tales were hilarious he is 61 and clearly emotionally still invested in his nonsense.
According to dear Duncan they literally destroyed every firm they came up against but hated Birmingham the most because of a Dart throwing incident.
Anyway he went on for hours telling me his stories which were entertaining, at the end he said “we never enjoyed going to Maine Road those back streets were a nightmare”
Were they the top lads? He claimed they were undefeated.
Anyway it was an entertaining night i high sixed him and we left.

Just back from Benidorm Old Town, whilst out one night we got talking to a fella called Duncan he had his Stoke shirt on and claimed to be a member of the naughty 40. Apparently the leader was called Jasper who has written books one called Naughty.
I find this thread entertaining but some of his tales were hilarious he is 61 and clearly emotionally still invested in his nonsense.
According to dear Duncan they literally destroyed every firm they came up against but hated Birmingham the most because of a Dart throwing incident.
Anyway he went on for hours telling me his stories which were entertaining, at the end he said “we never enjoyed going to Maine Road those back streets were a nightmare”
Anyway it was an entertaining night i high SIXED him and we left.
I see what you did there.
Very astute and subtle !!!

He was probably about 9 when a small crew of City were in the Boothen End.......

Stoke ? Tasty but far from the worst. six fingered gobby dicks mostly.

Mark chester was the main man I remember if my brains not frazzled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.