Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

Brain damaged should be classed as some more serious charge below murder maybe,as in theory your in a bubble.who needs 24/7 care plus you fked the whole family life up.
And seeing 12 shitheads on to 1 man who took away his independence & life
Wish karma on all of them cancer or something worse,
Worked down there 15/18yrs ago,got told what bars were ok & ones not to even walk passed at a certain time.mostly around the bus station and the train station,
Only had one run in, in the time I was there,3 off them while I was at the chippy order then waited outside having a fag first guy manc c.nt,then the other 2 turned up,owner told them leave it out,
First guy told him do you want slashing as well,
Sort off knew then it wasn't just going to be a fair fight,
Run or stand,fk it first guy goes anywhere near any pockets gets it first.
The main guy makes a move,butted the c.nt nose & claret 2nd guy moves left hook,3rd guy backs off abit,
Then just as the threats start a guy Ive had small chats with, in a bar I went in
Turns up,asked am i ok,told the 3 am a mate off him,
Sorry Jerry,he then told them if I get any shit punched slashed anything, you no what will happen,yeah yeah.

I believe all those convicted will possibly face further charges. I wish it was murder but I bet it won't be unfortunately. Yet they planned to attack him so it was premeditated, they kicked and stamped on him so it was excessive violence intent to cause him serious harm, which it did and now his death. At least the cowardly scrotes are having some sleepless nights now they may face more jail time.

I believe all those convicted will possibly face further charges. I wish it was murder but I bet it won't be unfortunately. Yet they planned to attack him so it was premeditated, they kicked and stamped on him so it was excessive violence intent to cause him serious harm, which it did and now his death. At least the cowardly scrotes are having some sleepless nights now they may face more jail time.

Think it was 5yrs max 1 got,so would off been out in 2-3years while the poor guy gone back to being a baby 24/7 care,
Not sure what the next charge will be,even tho I agree with you about it being premeditated.
They use to say if someone goes down you leave them,you dont start dancing on their head,
They must off been laughing their cocks off when they got sentence,knowing they be out soon.
Just hope for the guy sake & his family get closure by the courts..

Think it was 5yrs max 1 got,so would off been out in 2-3years while the poor guy gone back to being a baby 24/7 care,
Not sure what the next charge will be,even tho I agree with you about it being premeditated.
They use to say if someone goes down you leave them,you dont start dancing on their head,
They must off been laughing their cocks off when they got sentence,knowing they be out soon.
Just hope for the guy sake & his family get closure by the courts..

I agree laughable sentences in the first place. Most scraps at football were broken up pretty quickly by the police but there was always liberty takers who loved to go over the top. Thankfully there was plenty of others to reign them in. This case particularly enrages me because they were just decent match going bloke's, not even kids or teens and certainly not looking for a fight. Cowardly scum, another five years minimum for manslaughter now would be great, disrupt their lives and families like just like that poor bloke's were.

I agree laughable sentences in the first place. Most scraps at football were broken up pretty quickly by the police but there was always liberty takers who loved to go over the top. Thankfully there was plenty of others to reign them in. This case particularly enrages me because they were just decent match going bloke's, not even kids or teens and certainly not looking for a fight. Cowardly scum, another five years minimum for manslaughter now would be great, disrupt their lives and families like just like that poor bloke's were.

Manslaughter,if that's what they charge them with,
I hope the family statement(if its allowed)before sentencing adds a few more yrs,
Would imagine it would be very powerful & heartbreaking to those listening.

Sickening ....

Says on here 25 of the Southend shite ambushed the small group of Cambridge fans from behind ...the Cambridge fans were just on their way for a post match drink apparently, but never made it ..... it's got photos of some of the the scumbags who were involved and jailed.

Last edited:
Sickening ....

Says on here 25 of the Southend shite ambushed the small group of Cambridge fans from behind ...the Cambridge fans were just on their way for a post match drink apparently, but never made it ..... it's got photos of some of the the scumbags who were involved and jailed.

Very very sad when you look at them 2pics off him..

I lived in Hulme at the time and loads of scousers were walking past and when they got to moss side shopping centre they twatted a few black lads.
Afterwards all the lads from Hulme, blues and reds and anybody who wanted a fight joined up and the scousers got battered.. Then they went into town and were fighting in Piccadilly and on Oxford Road.
My mam sent me up Denmark Rd for a pint of Milk and I had to swerve around what can only be described as a full blown Riot!

Very very sad when you look at them 2pics off him..

Absolutely .....

the guy could never have imagined that simply watching his team on an awayday in Southend could end in such horror , those scumbags practically ended his life on that day that they attacked him, such was the 'vegetated' state they left him in .... he had no real quality of life after that .

Just so needless, so sad ....

Absolutely .....

the guy could never have imagined that simply watching his team on an awayday in Southend could end in such horror , those scumbags practically ended his life on that day that they attacked him, such was the 'vegetated' state they left him in .... he had no real quality of life after that .

Just so needless, so sad ....
Hopefully more time for the scum bags,
As stated earlier absolute joke the sentence first time around.

I mostly remember violence at derby matches as a kid. On one occasion we were stood on the kippax with my Dad and half way through the game a load of Rags got in the back of the stand and it all kicked of.
Also remember walking back to the car in Mosside when we saw a United fan in a garden with about 4 or 5 blues kicking the shit out of him. Could be a frightening place for a kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.