Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

I remember a Crutch being used in the North Stand fighting at the 5.1
h_00501486.jpg
I’ve seen it a few times. Huddersfield away in the FA Cup, one flew from the City end onto the pitch during a pitch invasion. Also remember seeing a Burnley fan with some during some aggro on Claremont Road I think.

I remember a Crutch being used in the North Stand fighting at the 5.1
h_00501486.jpg
My mate Daz kicked that off.
3 rags where sat in their seats, so Daz told them to do one. They said "fuck off" so Daz chinned one, then off it went

Seen daft Donald with the thickest wooden walking stick outside the North Stand one game , think it was Leeds , said to him are you ok mate he laughed (it’s for these bastards) then pretend to have a limp only to go 10 yards and swop hands and limp on the other side .

Seen daft Donald with the thickest wooden walking stick outside the North Stand one game , think it was Leeds , said to him are you ok mate he laughed (it’s for these bastards) then pretend to have a limp only to go 10 yards and swop hands and limp on the other side .
Was it a white stick and did he have shades on and asked for 10p.

Lend us 10p mate
trump_daft_punk-e1500037286651.jpg

Watched "Inside Iceland:Britain's Budget Supermarket" tonight. It featured the Rochdale store having a makeover. One of the first regulars back in the store was Daft Donald. Gave a short review to the store manager as to how impressed he was with the refit. I think the cameras cut away before he asked the store manager for 10p.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.