Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

I remember a lad who used to travel from a place called Kippax in Leeds, to City in the mid late 70s, he was a bit older than me and my mates, but he was handy, we would walk back to town after a game, as you did, and check on the away fans making there way back to the train stations, crazy days, but he looked after us once, when the Rags were waiting in town, don't know if anyone remembers him, big lad will be in his 70s now, he was a Yorkie.

Paddy the puff ? Wore a pink leather jacket hard as fuck remember him at wolves stood in the middle of them taking on all comers
Didn't he used to be suited up, i remember someone of that description, you didn't want him stood behind you ?

Mick Buckley - The General
Ray Drobny - Manchester City pinstripe suit
Anybody remember these two mad buggers?
I didn't have a ticket for the 81 cup final but went anyway hoping I'd get one. On the train down I ended up buying one of a fellow Blue but it was for the spurs end. I still bought it. The lad who sold it me wore a pin stripe City suit.

Nope , 2 different people . I’ve known Paki most of my life , Paki is an Irish lad from Moss Side goes everywhere with City , Khani was an Indian lad who did indeed run on the pitch at Leeds , last time I saw him was when we moved to the Etihad , was driving a Blue& white Rolls Royce .
1611939736583.jpegThat’s Joe crossing the road

Think Mitch is on there too and maybe JC ( binman) in purple striped city kit under bluejacket.
Mitch is there but jimmy i’m Not sure , you’ve good eyesight mate , great days them , standing outside a pub would be illegal now wouldn’t it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.