Hooters Heading For Manchester

I went for a good drink round Manchester centre on Saturday before the game, every pub we went in is so expensive. Even the shitty wetherspoons pubs are charging over £3.50 for a pint. Went down printworks, Loyd's bar and Norwegian Blue bar and they take the piss with their prices.

Prestwich_Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Damocles said:
Fried food served with sports and beer by a lass holding two sweater mountains ?

Sign me up
Their record sales for (all you can eat) fried chicken wings on a Monday night is over a ton in weight!
You greedy, fat bastard. Did you get a certificate for that?
next mod meet up?

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Their record sales for (all you can eat) fried chicken wings on a Monday night is over a ton in weight!
next mod meet up?
I'm not sure a linkage between mods and large tits was wise.

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
next mod meet up?

Never mind the mods, when it opens this should be where we have all the Bluemoon piss ups.

I know the director of the Nottingham Hooters very well and have done for well over a decade. He's a rag from Blackpool, but he's a good lad. He's been talking of them coming to Manchester for many years.

I think it would, in the right location, take serious, serious money in Manchester.

What did Steve McGarry think of it?

allan harper said:
I went for a good drink round Manchester centre on Saturday before the game, every pub we went in is so expensive. Even the shitty wetherspoons pubs are charging over £3.50 for a pint. Went down printworks, Loyd's bar and Norwegian Blue bar and they take the piss with their prices.

The people who take the piss are the people who set business rates and rent. Have you any idea how much it costs? I'll say what I always say about town, if it keeps the chavs out I'll happily pay extra. Having said that, try getting a round in Grand Pacific if you think that's expensive!!

Been to loads of them in the US - casual/harmless good fun - would do really well I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.