Hooters Heading For Manchester

Ronnie the Rep said:
Go to the one in Vegas when I'm there, bucket of ribs, bucket of ribs, fries and a bucket of beers. What's not to like?

Mind you, last time it was NASCAR Sunday and it was full of sweaty drunk rednecks in leather - and that's just the women!

2 buckets of ribs? Fat bastard!

CTID1988 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Go to the one in Vegas when I'm there, bucket of ribs, bucket of ribs, fries and a bucket of beers. What's not to like?

Mind you, last time it was NASCAR Sunday and it was full of sweaty drunk rednecks in leather - and that's just the women!

Soz, I meant one bucket of ribs and one bucket of chicken wings

Ronnie the Rep said:
CTID1988 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Soz, I meant one bucket of ribs and one bucket of chicken wings

Ahhh, thats ok then...
(good going!)

We have em here but I've never been in one. The new sports bar that opened up near my place has Steigl and Erdinger on tap, football on the big screens, chicken wings and ribs (if you like that sort of shit) and the waitress has a cracking set of blowers.
Ps, I met the bloke that that runs the Bierkeller pub thing in the printworks when I was in Dominican Republic last year. What's that place like? It was dead when I was over and I walked right back out.

Barcon said:
We have em here but I've never been in one. The new sports bar that opened up near my place has Steigl and Erdinger on tap, football on the big screens, chicken wings and ribs (if you like that sort of shit) and the waitress has a cracking set of blowers.
Ps, I met the bloke that that runs the Bierkeller pub thing in the printworks when I was in Dominican Republic last year. What's that place like? It was dead when I was over and I walked right back out.

Bierkeller is shite. Dead most of the week with crap food and when its busy at weekend its full of 50 year old coked up dads

Prestwich_Blue said:
manchester blue said:
There was a similar one opened on Oldham Street and then one at Great Northern Warehouse but I can't remember what they were called. Anyone?
Teasers.

So my mate said anyway.

Your mate is right. Please thank him for me next time you see him.

Could you ask him was the Oldham Street one Idols? It's come back to me now. So it's not a new concept for Manchester and it will do well as most city centre bars are just now. Whether it goes the way of these two or stays the course is another matter though.

manchester blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Teasers.

So my mate said anyway.

Could you ask him was the Oldham Street one Idols? It's come back to me now. So it's not a new concept for Manchester and it will do well as most city centre bars are just now. Whether it goes the way of these two or stays the course is another matter though.

Idols rings a bell. It was on the same side as Afflecks Palace etc. Much of the Northern Quarter is unrecognisable now.

peoffrey said:
manchester blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Teasers.

So my mate said anyway.

Idols rings a bell. It was on the same side as Afflecks Palace etc. Much of the Northern Quarter is unrecognisable now.

Sounds like a cue to post a link to my video from when I worked in Idol's - oh, happy days......

NSFW warning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2seROCmkMvA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.