Hooters Heading For Manchester

Taximania said:
allan harper said:
I went for a good drink round Manchester centre on Saturday before the game, every pub we went in is so expensive. Even the shitty wetherspoons pubs are charging over £3.50 for a pint. Went down printworks, Loyd's bar and Norwegian Blue bar and they take the piss with their prices.

An incredibly diverse place is Manchester and incredibly diverse in its pricing too

And if there are two of you slurping it can get a little irksome.
Some of the pricing is financial fookwittery.
If Joe soap carrries on ordering it then they will keep on charging it .
We all know of other areas this encompasses don't we

I will tell you a quick tale Alan and its a tale of two half's
Chop houses,there I have said it !
Just out to have you for a fat lad !!
Quirky bohemian bollocks of the highest caliber with no substance.
So we goes in one just off the saint Ann's and ordered two Shep pies and two pints of lager as we hadn't troffed and were totally hank Marvin and had missed our breakfast too

Thirty two English pounds for two Shep pies and two scoops is right royally taking the piss and I started to shake there and then.
You have ordered so its hard to make a cnut of yourself by procrastinating with the hostelry attendant's about the difficulty of meeting day to day expenses when you are being flayed alive not with a bull whip in sight but by subtle tomfoolery and their tickling of your nether regions by hungry Horace's that want a banquet as opposed to a buttie.
Thirty two pounds would have took me to any good Gordon Ramsey or Dickensian cobbled street of the Deans-gate and for that and they would have had a cloakroom and piped lullaby music.

So no to that ! No !

There is value to be had Alan and I will give you two here.
If others know any more then chip in because tomorrow the gathering will commence and it is better to dance the dance with viable prices then go home post match feeling totally violated and messed about with ..

The shambles
A charming hostelry central Manchester
Serving the most exquisite ales and lager from dear old Taddy land
Tadcaster ale house which is a Sam Smiths microbrewery and hold all the aces
When you first raise the glass of Tadcaster to your lips the hops shout back at you in sheer appreciation of your very Wiley purchase.
It is in essence man and hops in perfect harmony.
Tadcaster lager should be sipped and not swallowed.
it is like a very fine wine that begs appreciation and respect.
Your taste buds come alive and your clack is like a fookin dog on heat waiting for the eventual swallow to come.
Be careful blues because it is 4.7% and may make you just want to sing and clap at the game if you sup too much ; )
It's £2.20 a pint, yes that's right £2.20 a pin or there abouts. Mais oui mais oui !

And the second place to sup is...
The old Fridays at the bottom of that tip top hotel chain Sacha's.
Waves its now called and the atmos is superlative.
Think of an old weatherpoons with lots of authentic mahogany and cedar wood but intelligently mixed up with lots of sports screens and comfortable seating and we verily have a winner.
£1.70 a scoop for lager and they have great deals on doubles with mixer.
A good duke box too
And they do food at incredibly prices.
A house favorite is chilli con carney and they serve it for less than £1.50 and they do pies sometimes n peas for circa £1

So don't be had for a fat lad when you can have quality and sensible pricing all under one roof with good music
Stay away from them chop houses as they can seriously damage your wealth

Any more recommendations and watering holes for the gathering then please add on
Lol cracking post that mate!

I did mention Shambles to my mates but they told me they usually have doormen on and can be quite funny letting groups of lads in. I've been drinking in Manchester loads of times but this time I didn't go in my usual places, I fancied a change. Over £7 for two pints in a wetherspoons pub I find expensive yet the place is packed out.
Taximania said:
allan harper said:
I went for a good drink round Manchester centre on Saturday before the game, every pub we went in is so expensive. Even the shitty wetherspoons pubs are charging over £3.50 for a pint. Went down printworks, Loyd's bar and Norwegian Blue bar and they take the piss with their prices.

An incredibly diverse place is Manchester and incredibly diverse in its pricing too

And if there are two of you slurping it can get a little irksome.
Some of the pricing is financial fookwittery.
If Joe soap carrries on ordering it then they will keep on charging it .
We all know of other areas this encompasses don't we

I will tell you a quick tale Alan and its a tale of two half's
Chop houses,there I have said it !
Just out to have you for a fat lad !!
Quirky bohemian bollocks of the highest caliber with no substance.
So we goes in one just off the saint Ann's and ordered two Shep pies and two pints of lager as we hadn't troffed and were totally hank Marvin and had missed our breakfast too

Thirty two English pounds for two Shep pies and two scoops is right royally taking the piss and I started to shake there and then.
You have ordered so its hard to make a cnut of yourself by procrastinating with the hostelry attendant's about the difficulty of meeting day to day expenses when you are being flayed alive not with a bull whip in sight but by subtle tomfoolery and their tickling of your nether regions by hungry Horace's that want a banquet as opposed to a buttie.
Thirty two pounds would have took me to any good Gordon Ramsey or Dickensian cobbled street of the Deans-gate and for that and they would have had a cloakroom and piped lullaby music.

So no to that ! No !

There is value to be had Alan and I will give you two here.
If others know any more then chip in because tomorrow the gathering will commence and it is better to dance the dance with viable prices then go home post match feeling totally violated and messed about with ..

The shambles
A charming hostelry central Manchester
Serving the most exquisite ales and lager from dear old Taddy land
Tadcaster ale house which is a Sam Smiths microbrewery and hold all the aces
When you first raise the glass of Tadcaster to your lips the hops shout back at you in sheer appreciation of your very Wiley purchase.
It is in essence man and hops in perfect harmony.
Tadcaster lager should be sipped and not swallowed.
it is like a very fine wine that begs appreciation and respect.
Your taste buds come alive and your clack is like a fookin dog on heat waiting for the eventual swallow to come.
Be careful blues because it is 4.7% and may make you just want to sing and clap at the game if you sup too much ; )
It's £2.20 a pint, yes that's right £2.20 a pin or there abouts. Mais oui mais oui !

And the second place to sup is...
The old Fridays at the bottom of that tip top hotel chain Sacha's.
Waves its now called and the atmos is superlative.
Think of an old weatherpoons with lots of authentic mahogany and cedar wood but intelligently mixed up with lots of sports screens and comfortable seating and we verily have a winner.
£1.70 a scoop for lager and they have great deals on doubles with mixer.
A good duke box too
And they do food at incredibly prices.
A house favorite is chilli con carney and they serve it for less than £1.50 and they do pies sometimes n peas for circa £1

So don't be had for a fat lad when you can have quality and sensible pricing all under one roof with good music
Stay away from them chop houses as they can seriously damage your wealth

Any more recommendations and watering holes for the gathering then please add on

Im actually going to the nottingham hooters tomorrow night after work to eat some chicken wings and watch the game with a rag mate. Its just down the road from where i work so i have become a bit of a regular  
Chicken wings, footy, and tits they've got it sussed

I don't understand the premise. Go to a strip club if you want to see tits, or even better, get yourself a bird.

Anyone remember Teasers at the great northern warehouse?? Hooters without the food pretty much

Went to Florida with the future Mrs Noely in 2006
One afternoon we watch City get beat by Reading and I wasn't best pleased and in the mood to do much but sulk
The Mrs said come on I'll know what will cheer you up
We went to Hooters and it was nothing like what you see on the telly
The women were scawny average looking eastern europeans not the big boobed blonde bombshells you expect

However the food was surprisingly ok mind

I don't drink much now, so what's the policy on sitting in there and just staring at the lasses tits without ordering a drink?

Fridays / WAV on Oldham Street is a dive but if you want premium lager at £2 a pint then that's your place. I've got in wearing colours before too. The price of a pint in Manchester is becoming obscene.

CTID1988 said:
I don't understand the premise. Go to a strip club if you want to see tits, or even better, get yourself a bird.

Anyone remember Teasers at the great northern warehouse?? Hooters without the food pretty much
Yep, remember that in the 90s. Used to let you do tequila body slammers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.