Hope all is well with Gareth Barry

What's this I see another player for the boo boys!

There seems to be a bit of pack mentality on here sometimes, many players have fallen foul, Ireland, Tevez to name but two!

Do me a favour get on and support club and the players!

tonytowers said:
emptied eds sticking up for him.facts,slower than a bleedin tortoise,one footed,cant jump,cant score,pushed over too easily sorry to say the word but massively overated,get real brothers.

yeh but apart from that....

ono said:
I really don't see how people rate him. I've yet to see one single area of his game that makes him any better than any other run of the mill midfielder.

Well i dont like knocking city players , but imho he is poor ,he always looks like he,s around the action not to invoved. Either he is struggling with his injury or his head somewhere else ..rest or replace him , at the moment rafa can have him

I see it's Barry's turn now. You're all entitled to your views but I cannot see what is being achieved by such criticism. He's just another 'overpaid' footballer to pick on, I suppose.

He looks like the same player that he's always been to me. The same one that plays for England, is on the plane to the World Cup and (hopefully) will have helped us finish top 4 come May.

He may need a rest but the coaching staff would appear in the best position to judge that. He's also played most of his career on the left so I struggle to see the issue. However, what Petrov is doing on the right wing whilst SWP sits on the bench is beyond my humble comprehension.

Robbo. said:
really looked lost at times in the game, looked like he’s got issues on his mind. He looks like a player who needs a bit of support when times are hard on the pitch, I think the support Bellemy and Petrov get when taking corners are quality and i think we shouldn’t forget about the others as well.

Hope hes not finding it hard to settle here. Keep it going Barry we are all behind you!

The guy needs a break he has played just about every game this season.

but I cannot see what is being achieved by such criticism...

Dont think it meant to achieve anything m8 .. its our point of view ..it being a forum

as i said rest or replace imho

coleridge said:
He may need a rest but the coaching staff would appear in the best position to judge that. He's also played most of his career on the left so I struggle to see the issue. However, what Petrov is doing on the right wing whilst SWP sits on the bench is beyond my humble comprehension.
This is entirely my view and I said it at the game. It makes no sense at all.

As for Barry, he's played most of the matches this season. We should really be doing a bit of rotation between De Jong and Barry, we don't need to play both against teams like Portsmouth. The lack of cutting edge down the left until Bellamy came on was plain for all to see.

coleridge said:
I see it's Barry's turn now. You're all entitled to your views but I cannot see what is being achieved by such criticism. He's just another 'overpaid' footballer to pick on, I suppose.

He looks like the same player that he's always been to me. The same one that plays for England, is on the plane to the World Cup and (hopefully) will have helped us finish top 4 come May.

SWP may have been on the bench because he didnt have the best game on wednesday or as a little reminder who the boss is after Ian Wrights stupid contract statement, am a bit confused though am sure we won today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.