Hope De jong deal is signed and sealed soon!

Blue Smartie said:
eato said:
Is De Jong still injured or is he back playing again?
Been playing since October I think.
No, he got injured in October. He didn't play the rest of the year, but has now recovered fully. He could play the friendly against Rostock, but Jol doesn't want to risk an injury.

binger said:
Blue Smartie said:
eato said:
Is De Jong still injured or is he back playing again?
Been playing since October I think.
No, he got injured in October. He didn't play the rest of the year, but has now recovered fully. He could play the friendly against Rostock, but Jol doesn't want to risk an injury.

Is this friendly on tonight? if so, does anyone know if its televised anywhere?

I am guessing De Jong wont play as Jol said he wouldnt. If he does though.........

MonsallBlue said:
If he does though.........
He will certainly not be fielded tonight. It's not being broadcast either, so you're not missing out on anything. ;)

dario2739 said:
There was a John De Jong played for PSV too

this is the AJAX de Jong, a MUCH better de Jong for us. the Kaka fuss overshadowed this move but IMO this is without a doubt one of our best signings so far, if we close the deal. he's a lot better than Parker ffs, why didn't we just go for him in the first place.

blue 1992 said:
don't mean to be ignorant, but is he any good??

been watching him from time to time since he graduated to the senior Ajax team from the academy, and the short answer is .... oh yeah.

woudln't mind picking up Heitinga as a DC, they came through the academy together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.