Hope De jong deal is signed and sealed soon!

i have to admit i dont know much about this guy at all

I thought he was a defensive midfielder??????......he seems to get forward an awful lot and knows where the goal is to

for a holding midfielder his forward runs into the box are very good as well going off the video that was posted

simon23 said:

I thought he was a defensive midfielder??????......he seems to get forward an awful lot and knows where the goal is to

for a holding midfielder his forward runs into the box are very good as well going off the video that was posted

Let's hope he's not in the mould of Distin - forgets his position and goes running down the wing.

simon23 said:

That video was from his Ajax time, he was more offensive back then (usually employed as right midfielder). During his time with Hamburg, he was employed solely as a DM (and very good at that).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mopo.de/2009/20090121/sport/hsv/ab_ins_tollhaus_manchester.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mopo.de/2009/20090121/sport/ ... ester.html</a>
Nach der Einigung der Klubs rechnen die Bosse stündlich mit de Jongs Abflug auf die Insel. "Die Sache ist zu 98 Prozent durch", sagte Martin Jol. Am 28. Januar soll der Abräumer gegen Newcastle sein Debüt im City-Dress geben.
According to this, a final agreement is to be expected by the hour. Jol says it's 98% done. De Jong should play against Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.