Hope the match survives this weekends weather.

Play the games over here in Melbourne , 31 degrees C and sunny.

Been a while since I watched a City game live ( TV excluded of course as every City match is shown live over here ).

01MANC said:
I've just landed from Canada, fighting jet lag along with my 2 boys

We're here just for this game and fly back Monday

This would quite honestly be beyond words if it gets called off!!!!
It wont get called off fella. Over the two previous Winters we had some true Winter (Canada Winter standard) weather and games at our ground went ahead. On a few occasions the walkways and some roads were unwalkable/undrivable (just too dangerous) and games went ahead no problem.

PS- what are you lot doing in the days you are here other than the match?; and why aren't your kids in school?! ;)

I see no cause for concern at all.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/7281603?day=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/7281603?day=2</a>

Light snow is predicted to begin at midday according to BBC weather and will turn to rain at night. Nothing but sun or overcast predicted for Friday either.

mancity1 said:
Play the games over here in Melbourne , 31 degrees C and sunny.

Been a while since I watched a City game live ( TV excluded of course as every City match is shown live over here ).
-5 to -8 tonight in parts of Greater Manchester. It's okay though, I like Winter clothing/fashion; it's cooler than shorts and flip-flops (or thongs as you Aussies call em!).

danburge82 said:
01MANC said:
I've just landed from Canada, fighting jet lag along with my 2 boys

We're here just for this game and fly back Monday

This would quite honestly be beyond words if it gets called off!!!!
It wont get called off fella. Over the two previous Winters we had some true Winter (Canada Winter standard) weather and games at our ground went ahead. On a few occasions the walkways and some roads were unwalkable/undrivable (just too dangerous) and games went ahead no problem.

PS- what are you lot doing in the days you are here other than the match?; and why aren't your kids in school?! ;)

There was a game called off last year, or the year before I seem to remember, because of the surrounding areas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.