Hope the match survives this weekends weather.

BBC reckons light snow for Saturday. In this country that will mean that everything will come to a standstill. I'm sure the game will be on. They only called it off last time because the area around the stadium was icy.

Could scupper my travel plans coming in from North Wales. Might need a snow plough. 5.30 KO a pain as wel. Moan over, we'll be there!<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:51 pm --<br /><br />Could scupper my travel plans coming in from North Wales. Might need a snow plough. 5.30 KO a pain as wel. Moan over, we'll be there!

danburge82 said:
01MANC said:
I've just landed from Canada, fighting jet lag along with my 2 boys

We're here just for this game and fly back Monday

This would quite honestly be beyond words if it gets called off!!!!
It wont get called off fella. Over the two previous Winters we had some true Winter (Canada Winter standard) weather and games at our ground went ahead. On a few occasions the walkways and some roads were unwalkable/undrivable (just too dangerous) and games went ahead no problem.

PS- what are you lot doing in the days you are here other than the match?; and why aren't your kids in school?! ;)

Going to Carrington tomorrow if I can wake them up

Other than that I promised the wife and school we'd do some homework

Like that's going to happen!!!

01MANC said:
danburge82 said:
01MANC said:
I've just landed from Canada, fighting jet lag along with my 2 boys

We're here just for this game and fly back Monday

This would quite honestly be beyond words if it gets called off!!!!
It wont get called off fella. Over the two previous Winters we had some true Winter (Canada Winter standard) weather and games at our ground went ahead. On a few occasions the walkways and some roads were unwalkable/undrivable (just too dangerous) and games went ahead no problem.

PS- what are you lot doing in the days you are here other than the match?; and why aren't your kids in school?! ;)

Mate, bring me back a Hollands meat pie please.

Barcon said:
01MANC said:
danburge82 said:

I'm actually flying back via Toronto!!! I'll be checked through though, so won't get them through the scanners?

Sorry blue??

14:35 Flight from Dublin Airport on Sat. Even a smallish delay and I will be fooked so it's fingers crossed :-(

blumoon said:
14:35 Flight from Dublin Airport on Sat. Even a smallish delay and I will be fooked so it's fingers crossed :-(

I'm on same flight,Ryanair usually are sound enough time wise..jinxed it now!

01MANC said:
Barcon said:
01MANC said:

I'm actually flying back via Toronto!!! I'll be checked through though, so won't get them through the scanners?

Sorry blue??

That's very sad news. You live out west? You and your lads eat the pies then and enjoy the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.