Hopes for the rest of the season

8 goals from Aguero, premier League and league cup winners...

Reactions: kun
Took me reading most of the pages to realise the majority of the thread is last year, was wondering why everyone was saying to aim to finish 2nd to Liverpool when we were 7 points ahead..

Win the league and league cup. Anything else is a bonus.
This is the sensible wish list, the way we are playing and the inconsistency of others mean I’m confident about the league.

Hopefully sort out Spurs in the Carabao but on their day can be dangerous.

CL and the way last 8 for the FA cup is shaping up means that it will be tough at the business end of the season.

One game at a time and see how we go.

Happy to get the league back and anything else a bonus.

League title and champs league and maybe the Carabao Cup wouldnt mind the FA Cup , Community Shield also the mickey mouse European Super Cup and the even more irrelevant World Club Championship and if the Grand National is running win that on the scousers turf.
If we win this lot , Sky will have to make a documentary about us "Pep's Greedy Blue Bastards"

Took me reading most of the pages to realise the majority of the thread is last year, was wondering why everyone was saying to aim to finish 2nd to Liverpool when we were 7 points ahead..
I've separated them so this thread is just the current season now.

League title and champs league and maybe the Carabao Cup wouldnt mind the FA Cup , Community Shield also the mickey mouse European Super Cup and the even more irrelevant World Club Championship and if the Grand National is running win that on the scousers turf.
If we win this lot , Sky will have to make a documentary about us "Pep's Greedy Blue Bastards"
'The Omnificents'

Premier League winners
Champions League final
League Cup is a bonus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.