horrible juve fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember racism in the Kippax in the early 90's when it was still all standing. This one bloke did it week in, week out and nothing was ever done. Will never forget him, he looked like that actor, Tamar Hassan, all clad in black clothing, leather jacket and slick hair. Heavy built guy too. One such occasion he called someone a 'black b*stard' which was met with a 'nob head' from some rasta looking guy with long dreads down to his arse. That didn't stop him either. He was a real prick that guy.

My old headmaster dismissed football as a game for people with minor intelligence. I was a bit put out at the time, but he clearly has a point with idiots like this crawling out of the Torinese woodwork. Every club attracts a percentage of out-and-out morons who do little to justify the tag 'human'. It seems to me that the English game at its worst never attracted such specimens as you find on the continent.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
My old headmaster dismissed football as a game for people with minor intelligence. I was a bit put out at the time, but he clearly has a point with idiots like this crawling out of the Torinese woodwork. Every club attracts a percentage of out-and-out morons who do little to justify the tag 'human'. It seems to me that the English game at its worst never attracted such specimens as you find on the continent.
It might be my ignorance, and someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the fact that racism is common in Italy down to the fact not many black people live amongst the natives? Know what I mean? Over here its normal everyday life to see different cultures and ethnic diversities, however over there isn't it more or less 'Italian' people who live there?

citykev28 said:
DortmundDummy said:
Can any of you fancy dans with the I.T. skills post that picture on the Juventos Forum ? AFTER we play at their place.

i thought there was supposed to be a simlar flag making an appearance last night?

There was on the second tier south stand close to the corner...Gobbi didn't like it one bit when it went up LOL !!!

It was the same in Romania. A lot of their fans, not as a whole in the stadium, but in one-to-one conversations, were racist. Its not a football thing, its a culture thing.

Young_TomO said:
suprised by the lack of fans they brought

1. It's a cup... they don't give a shit about most cup competitions
2. They are used to playing in a much bigger competition!

citykev28 said:
travelled to the game last night and stopped at the mcdonald's near stadium for lad's tea and a quick whizz. there were about a dozen or so juve fans sat on the main table in the middle of the room. whilst me and the lad waited for the missus to finish having a pee, i said to the lad, "let's try to talk to this lot."

went over and let on and they all looked a bit shocked but a few acknowledged us. i asked whether del piero would be playing and they didn't quite understand but a couple were excited that i'd mentioned him. one said del piero would score both in a 2-0 win. i smiled and said city would win.

at this point one of the others said "balotelli, no". i looked over to him and he again said "balotelli, no". then one next to him said balotelli whilst doing the cut-throat signal with his thumb. i started to walk away and said cheers to the one's who'd been alright. then another stood up, did the cut-throat gesture and started shouting "balotelli, black, balotelli, black."

i didn't want to create a scene because i was there with the missus and my 9 year old lad. however, i lost any respect i had for juventus' fans. i know it's generalising them all as racist bastards, but they didn't have their ground closed for 2 or 3 dickheads. this has got to be dealt with if they start it in turin. hopefully mario will be playing and will ram their taunts down their throats.

racism really is ugly when you see it at first hand.

You should have sought out the nearest plod. There's a racially aggravated public order offence in there at the least.

That would have fooked their night out up for them!

The Ox said:
I went to the game last night with 2 of my best mates who are Italian but are born and bred in Manchester and lifelong City fans, they translated the song Juve fans were singing was :-
"Balottelli can't be Italian cos he's black"
They said the rivalry is pure hatred of Inter Milan the most and obviously Balottelli the easy target - quite hypocritical considering Sissoko plays for them !
You see, if an English team made that same chant about Emile Heskey everyone involved would be ejected from the ground and banned from attaending matches, and rightly so. The fact they've actually got a chant along these lines means it's acceptable to do so in Italy. And they wonder why they have issues. Ban the chants, and the chanters, like they do in England, and the problem will stop. Simple.

Pigeonho said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It might be my ignorance, and someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the fact that racism is common in Italy down to the fact not many black people live amongst the natives? Know what I mean? Over here its normal everyday life to see different cultures and ethnic diversities, however over there isn't it more or less 'Italian' people who live there?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXjcf47y-zk[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.