horrible juve fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
The Ox said:
I went to the game last night with 2 of my best mates who are Italian but are born and bred in Manchester and lifelong City fans, they translated the song Juve fans were singing was :-
"Balottelli can't be Italian cos he's black"
They said the rivalry is pure hatred of Inter Milan the most and obviously Balottelli the easy target - quite hypocritical considering Sissoko plays for them !
You see, if an English team made that same chant about Emile Heskey everyone involved would be ejected from the ground and banned from attaending matches, and rightly so. The fact they've actually got a chant along these lines means it's acceptable to do so in Italy. And they wonder why they have issues. Ban the chants, and the chanters, like they do in England, and the problem will stop. Simple.

Horrible twats... (some of them)... I've been to Turin with England and seen them at first hand.

They had a banner saying 'How can a Negro be Italian' against Inter.. and to the tune of Yellow Submarine, chanted 'Jump up and down and Balotelli dies, Balotelli dies, Balotelli dies'

Racism is still apart of the game in England
especially at away games. The worst racism I remember was I think you guys had a black goalkeeper and in the Gwladys Street two people had bed cloths
over their head with a burning cross. How it was ever tolerated is beyond me.

When Milan played Juve at Old Trafford in 2003, I didn't know who I wanted to win till I walked round town that afternoon. By the end of the day, I was firmly in the Milan camp.

The Milan fans seemed generally warm and friendly, smartly dressed and well behaved. The Juve fans were like Glasgow on tour, a stream of peasants behaving disgracefully, abusing and spitting on people and generally acting in an anti-social manner.

Some Italian fans are a bit behind the door when it comes to racism. You want to try going over there and watching footy, to say you get a frosty reception is putting it mildly. I had a nightmare watching England over there in the late 90's and I know a few rags who have had similar experience's since, its one of the reasons I've decided not to go to Juve away in December. The carabinieri are a absolute nightmare and extremely aggressive.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 am --<br /><br />
WeHateLiverpool said:
Racism is still apart of the game in England
especially at away games. The worst racism I remember was I think you guys had a black goalkeeper and in the Gwladys Street two people had bed cloths
over their head with a burning cross. How it was ever tolerated is beyond me.

Alex Williams, met him a few times hes a top fella

I had a nightmare watching England over there in the late 90's and I know a few rags who have had similar experience's since, its one of the reasons I've decided not to go to Juve away in December.
============

Any blues going over there thinking they can stroll about in small groups will have a shock. Not scaremongering, but you all need to stick together!

levets said:
I had a nightmare watching England over there in the late 90's and I know a few rags who have had similar experience's since, its one of the reasons I've decided not to go to Juve away in December.
============

Any blues going over there thinking they can stroll about in small groups will have a shock. Not scaremongering, but you all need to stick together!

levets is right, you end up being picked off by the ultras and if you show any sort of self defence the carabinieri will be in to give you a good no holds barred hiding, they don't take prisoners, they protect the Italians even the ultras and attack the English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.