Horrific Injury at Stoke (Shawcross on Ramsey) {merged}

Re: Shawcross - Once a Rag.....

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
did you see how distraught the lad was....... engage your brain, no malice was intended, just one of those things.

I felt sorry for Shawcross but why would you don't launch a tackle like that on a standing leg. A nasty injury becomes unavoidable.

And Stoke City go out of their way to be dirty. It compensates for the fact that they can't play football.

Fuck off Stoke.

mancitygaz said:
pasted my comment from the other Shawcross thread:

not read all the posts so this might have been said earlier.

I put the blame purely on Pullis, he sets his team up to go out and hit hard.
Nothing wrong with that in theory, but when a player has that in his mindset, this was going to happen sooner rather than later.

Feel a bit sorry for Shawcross as he was only acting under orders and I don't think there was any real malicious intent.

But having the misfortune to witness these cloggers recently this was an accident waiting to happen

could'nt have put it better myself.

saw the tackle on MOTD last night and in my mind i dont hink he meant it.....it was a 50-50 ball and ramsey gets there slighty before him. as highlighted by MOTD you can see that ramsey's ankle is at a slightly strange angle just before the tackle goes in.

i dont think he meant it at all

i feel very sorry for ramsey though obviously but i think shawcrosses upset reaction was very genuine

however i am begining to really dislike Wenger......his comments were out of order last night in the fact that he suggested without actually saying it that other teams were going out to deliberately hurt arsenal players and that shawcross had gone out to deliberately do that......this guy is getting worse than ferguson......i wouldnt have blamed pullis if he had gone upto to wenger and punched him after that...he was way out of order.

Shawcross over ran the ball - he could of of got out the way.

All this ' oh, poor lad, he was in tears' nonsense, so just cos he was cryin makes it ok??

Get a grip - this has been coming for some time - 3 game ban for a horrificly late, shithouse challenge?

Get the fooker banned for the rest of the season. DISGRACE.

MickyBenno81 said:
Shawcross over ran the ball - he could of of got out the way.

All this ' oh, poor lad, he was in tears' nonsense, so just cos he was cryin makes it ok??

Get a grip - this has been coming for some time - 3 game ban for a horrificly late, shithouse challenge?

Get the fooker banned for the rest of the season. DISGRACE.
dont act daft, it was completely accidental, it was a 50/50 ball there to be won and shawcross went in hard with the intention of getting the ball. he didnt even go in with his studs, he went in with his laces which shows that he was going fr the ball

mcfc_die_hard said:
Dirty scum stoke cnut!!!!

Shawcross just smashed Ramsey and his foot is like eduardo's was :|

A slight over-reaction i think.

Players break bones all the time and i didn't see anything malicious in the Shawcross tackle. In fact it looke dto me like the Arcenal player got his studs caught in the turf and his leg is going before contact was made.

Looked a complete accident to me. Shawcross made first contact with the ball, his touch took it away from him and he then swung his boot at the ball. He caught the top of the ball and his boot, not his studs, slid into Ramsay's planted leg.

Anyone notice the Tosser in the hoodie with the blue topped hood when they were approaching the ambulance? givin' it the wanker gesture to Aarron Ramsay...what a tw*t!

Get well soon Aarron!

cibaman said:
Looked a complete accident to me. Shawcross made first contact with the ball, his touch took it away from him and he then swung his boot at the ball. He caught the top of the ball and his boot, not his studs, slid into Ramsay's planted leg.
I am with you I think it was an accident when I was playing football I was always told never pull out of a tackle or you will get hurt

What do expect when you have a side running around like headless chickens doing there best to destroy a football game.
They are making our league a laughing stock around europe.only a matter of time before a serios injury happened by a stoke player absolute SCUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.