In reply to the OP, I think you need to identify what’s most important to you;
- being made to feel special
- quality of food
- quality and view from seat
- interaction with past players
- possible interaction with current players
- cost
- atmosphere with others attending hospitality

The quality of opposition directly, and significantly, impacts the cost of each hospitality facility.

For me I’d take a Citizens experience v Liverpool over one of the higher end options v Sheffield.

Putting these in your order of importance will point you in the direction of the most appropriate hospitality experience. They all have their place, but some of them can get ridiculously expensive for what is a game of football, viewed from a nice seat, with ok/good/excellent food.

Bit like this then?!!
473a30800f185fd4ea4aa6c604a8b4df.gif
Exactly.

FWIW..took my kids and nephews for a Corporate visit as a birthday treat for my youngest. Contacted the club and told them we had booked and my absolute hero was Colin Bell. I expressed my love for the King and if he could say hello, it would be a perfect day. Had the meal, Brightwell and Edgehill came and had a chat, about to go out to the match, had given up hope and literally five minutes before KO Colin Bell comes to our table. Everyone was staring. I had tears in my eyes, didnt know what to say, and he was a quiet chap too. Signed my book and off he went. For me, one of the best days of my life. A great experience, and if you have a legend hero, may be worth asking if they will come to see you too.

I have not been in since the revamp, but I really enjoyed the Legends lounge, a bottle of red helped of course.
Agreed, been a while for me, sure Fulham beat us 2-1. On a positive note my 2 boys got to chat and have their photo with the late great Colin Bell

Im trying to book into the Mancunian for my wife's birthday but it keeps telling me I need to by 4 tickets rather then the 2 I want. I assume they are out of tables for 2.

Currently bouncing between Citizens lounge and Legends. Legends looks nice but is behind the goal where as Citizens is half way line.

Im trying to book into the Mancunian for my wife's birthday but it keeps telling me I need to by 4 tickets rather then the 2 I want. I assume they are out of tables for 2.

Currently bouncing between Citizens lounge and Legends. Legends looks nice but is behind the goal where as Citizens is half way line.
Got an email rom corporate yesterday, a guy called James Frodsham, see below, maybe worth a call if you are having trouble:

My name is James, I work with the hospitality sales team at Manchester City FC. I am getting in touch regarding your interest in our hospitality packages for some fixtures as you have expressed an interest.

Are there any fixtures that you wanted to attend? I have attached the fixture list, please do let me know and I can send over the details.

We are now on sale for the next round of the Champions League against Sporting Lisbon, please see the brochure attached for the prices and details!

Did you have any specific packages or suites in mind? I would be more than happy to run you through the different packages we have available.

We still have last availability for the fixtures against Brentford (Wednesday 9th February 2022), Tottenham Hotspur (Saturday 19th February 2022) and Manchester United (Saturday 5th March 2022) if these were of interest?

We are down to our last availability for certain fixtures, so I would encourage you to get in touch to book as soon as possible to avoid missing out!

If you have any questions or to book, please drop me an email or call 07597892547!

Best wishes,

Last edited by a moderator:

Im in the Citizens tonight (never done it before) so will let you know what i think tomorrow.

Did the Mancunian and thought it was a great experience, best seats i've ever sat in at the top of the directors box, thought it was cheeky drinks weren't included but must have been at some point in previous seasons as some information online says it is, could just be that this was "Cheaper" for the Fulham FA Cup game than what people would normally be expected to pay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.