Hospitality/box experience at City

Seems to be loads of options for Copenhagen game on the OS.

Looks a different world to my matchday experience, even the cheapest options!

I would suggest Cup games are the way to go rather than PL fixtures which as some have found out are booked yonks in advance.
No booze allowed on CL nights. I would imagine that’s why there are lots of options.

Why no booze on Champions league nights?

Never had much interest in the hospitality stuff, but just had a look online, theres a captains centre circle package at £4200!

What do you mean no booze?

If you mean in the 'normal' seats that's not been the case since 2018.

There are more options for hospitality as the options have sold out for the majority of other games.
When I looked for the Copenhagen game it didn’t have any drinks options like the league games do, so I put it down to no booze. Wasn’t aware that had been lifted as don’t attend CL games.

When I looked for the Copenhagen game it didn’t have any drinks options like the league games do, so I put it down to no booze. Wasn’t aware that had been lifted as don’t attend CL games.
Some you pay extra for booze some it's in the price, I don't think hospitality was ever included in the Uefa booze ban, that would have meant Uefa delegates couldn't drink and they wouldn't have that would they.

Just seen a short video from some guy who rates clubs’ hospitality. He went to the Chelsea game and paid £399. For that he got three course meal, booze, half time snack and then a cheeseboard at full time. Seat on half way line. Looked like he was in The Mancunian?

I’ve just looked at our remaining games and the packages are nothing like that. 3 offsite options either at Tast, Gordon Ramsey or Gaucho (what’s the point of offsite?!) and then one at the CFA. I can’t find anything like what this chap had v Chelsea..

Tast is the place Pep co-owns.

Nice little earner for him, might prop up the FFP figures.

I heard a starter costs about 500 grand…

Was in the Tunnel Club for yesterday's game against the rags
Just an incredible experience
Dress code was very relaxed
Food & Drink & Service all 5 star
Loads of ex players were doing the rounds
The view was brilliant
A few happy clappers & a handful of rags but a few joined us in the singing & the Poznan
Top day out

Was in the Tunnel Club for yesterday's game against the rags
Just an incredible experience
Dress code was very relaxed
Food & Drink & Service all 5 star
Loads of ex players were doing the rounds
The view was brilliant
A few happy clappers & a handful of rags but a few joined us in the singing & the Poznan
Top day out
Can you sing “You’re fucking shit” in there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.