Hospitality/box experience at City

Was in the Tunnel Club for yesterday's game against the rags
Just an incredible experience
Dress code was very relaxed
Food & Drink & Service all 5 star
Loads of ex players were doing the rounds
The view was brilliant
A few happy clappers & a handful of rags but a few joined us in the singing & the Poznan
Top day out
Fucking hell Don have you won the lottery mate ;)

Why no booze on Champions league nights?

Never had much interest in the hospitality stuff, but just had a look online, theres a captains centre circle package at £4200!
It used to be a UEFA ruling no alcohol in the stadium, strange as Heineken was one of the main sponsors. It was for both CL and Europa League but they removed this ruling in 2018,

My Dad got invited by a family member who came to the the game on Sunday from Canada and they were in platinum experience box. He said it was incredible. Pitch side for the warm up. Couple of EDS players in for a chat at half time. They were also given one of the treble winners shirt boxes each as they left. I was a bit gutted to miss out as you can imagine.

I was surprised to hear that the travelling party found the experience better than the same sort of things in Canada.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.