Hotels for the final

There’s Premier Inn’s all over London in the £200 range.

Anything significantly cheaper than that will probably have a very good reason why they’re under cutting the opposition by so much.

Except for my reservation at the Wembley Premier Inn that I made last June £160 and breakfast for 9.99 the price it was last year … BONUS

Paid £130 for the semis (Travelodge Harrow)
Showing as £190 now for the 25th of May.
Fcking ripping off Bastards.
Rooms there are normally £29
Anyway , having breakfast in Spoons the day after the semis, full of coach loads of Rags
Rag central

Paid £130 for the semis (Travelodge Harrow)
Showing as £190 now for the 25th of May.
Fcking ripping off Bastards.
Rooms there are normally £29
Anyway , having breakfast in Spoons the day after the semis, full of coach loads of Rags
Rag central
I's love to drive just the one time down to Wembley, stay over wake up refreshed and drive home much quicker but I HATE how these places take the piss with price rises, I know its a business but just winds me up, I am far from a tight person but I refuse to have my pants pulled down due to the occasion.

Unfortunately this year, it's a bank holiday weekend so it's peak occupancy and hotels are charging accordingly. Over £240 a room in questionable hotels.

We have booked travelodge there , same as last year , just hoping no train strike this time .
We’ve booked 4 rooms at the Hampton Hilton in high Wycombe, the premier was saying fully booked .. at least there will be a few blues in the area

We’ve booked 4 rooms at the Hampton Hilton in high Wycombe, the premier was saying fully booked .. at least there will be a few blues in the area

Stayed there before Semi, nice hotel. Heads Up ! make sure you put your reg plate in the parking terminal on the front desk. Think it’s a 4 quid overnight charge, but without registering you risk a parking ticket (Parking is behind hotel)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.