Houssem Aouar

Alternatively, bring Luiz back from Villa to cover the season. An injury to Rodri means we are reliant on Fernandinho in the middle and his legs have not looked up to that task; similarly, it’ll be a tall task if we ask Ake to play that pivotal role. The squad looks very good if we make our signings, but an injury to Rodri and things will quickly go awry.

Let Luiz stay where he is and we'll see if he's good enough to spend £30m on next summer. I think he might be.

Let Luiz stay where he is and we'll see if he's good enough to spend £30m on next summer. I think he might be.

But that doesn’t address the lack of energy we’d have if Rodrigo gets injured. I can understand the reluctance to bring him back now, but it’s the one area we’ve looked short in, especially after the restart, so for me it’s a risk that’s worth taking.

We need a CM no doubt. Next season is going to be mad, the games will come thick and fast, a full season in basically 1 month less than normal. We have 5 players for 3 positions, and Fern at a push.

Watched the match against Juve. He, Caqueret and Marcelo were the three standouts.

Aouar dribbled and got around Juve's defense all first half, a near perfect display in the first 45. He was also Lyon's main outlet all game.

I think he is a player we need to try and sign. Right now only Foden is someone I feel real comfortable at LCM on our team. With how many competitions and games we will have getting Aouar will keep the squad fresh. Bernardo and Kevin are both much bigger threats at RCM though with their quality they can play almost anywhere.

Caqueret, 20 year old making his European debut, is also one to keep an eye on in the next few years. Very impressive.

Watched the match against Juve. He, Caqueret and Marcelo were the three standouts.

Aouar dribbled and got around Juve's defense all first half, a near perfect display in the first 45. He was also Lyon's main outlet all game.

I think he is a player we need to try and sign. Right now only Foden is someone I feel real comfortable at LCM on our team. With how many competitions and games we will have getting Aouar will keep the squad fresh. Bernardo and Kevin are both much bigger threats at RCM though with their quality they can play almost anywhere.

Caqueret, 20 year old making his European debut, is also one to keep an eye on in the next few years. Very impressive.

yeah, that caqueret kid is mentally impressive, he played against psg and juve like a vet, not fazed at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.