Houssem Aouar

Watched the match against Juve. He, Caqueret and Marcelo were the three standouts.

Aouar dribbled and got around Juve's defense all first half, a near perfect display in the first 45. He was also Lyon's main outlet all game.

I think he is a player we need to try and sign. Right now only Foden is someone I feel real comfortable at LCM on our team. With how many competitions and games we will have getting Aouar will keep the squad fresh. Bernardo and Kevin are both much bigger threats at RCM though with their quality they can play almost anywhere.

Caqueret, 20 year old making his European debut, is also one to keep an eye on in the next few years. Very impressive.
He is an outstanding player already and he is at an age where he can still improve considerably.

Think he'd be a good sign but even with all our rotation I don't think theres much space for him without a departure

Why not?

Raheem/Gabby or??.........Sergio/Gabby or??........Mahrez/Torres

...........(LAM) Bernardo/Aouar..............Kev/Foden (RAM)

...................................Rodri/Gundo (DM)

Fern as cover for DM and RCB.

He's clearly a fantastic player but unless Gundogan leaves, Pep has been lying through his teeth about Foden, or Bernardo is only seen as a winger now this transfer would make no sense...

He's clearly a fantastic player but unless Gundogan leaves, Pep has been lying through his teeth about Foden, or Bernardo is only seen as a winger now this transfer would make no sense...
We have lost 2 midfield players in the last year, David Silva and Fern, we have lots of games next season and need another quality player in MF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.