Houssem Aouar

I think my definition of "short in midfield" and mine are a bit different. People thought we'd struggle without Kev last time and Bernardo stepped up. This time around we might be missing David but Foden is his replacement so we're all good. We don't need anyone to be brought in to feed of scraps like Phil has been doing.
No preseason, the season very much condensed , Silva gone, Foden we still have to treat carefully , want to avoid burnout and too high expectations. Bernardo needs to up his game, Gundo and Kdb have had previous injury problems. We must learn from the start of last season with not replacing Kompany and then a major injury to Laporte. Our title challenge was over as soon as he (Laporte) was injured.

Looks a very good player - hope we do go for him - looks a goal threat as well

Just as with Torres, Aouar would add the energy, desire and courage of a young boy backed with a good sense of self esteem and a shit load of talent.
Kevin, Raheem, Torres, Foden, Gabriel, Berardo and this kid, - what a nightmare for any opponent.

I really hope this happens.

Makes a lot of sense this signing. We have Rodri, Gundogan and KDB as our only central midfield players next year. Yes we can put Foden or Benardo in but I think Pep sees them more as wingers.

Everywhere; Fernandinho.
Midfield; Aouar, Gundogan, Rodri and KDB.
Forwards; Torres, Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden, Sterling
Strikers; Jesus and Aguero.

Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.