Houssem Aouar

Yeah, we’re crying out for someone like Kevin De Bruyne. Even a Bernardo Silva or Phil Foden would do ;)

I see all 3 being in midfield this season, the reality is both Bernardo and Foden have played very few minutes in centre midfield. I see a De Bruyne or Foden along side Bernardo or Aouar with Rodri or Gundogan sitting deep.

I see all 3 being in midfield this season, the reality is both Bernardo and Foden have played very few minutes in centre midfield. I see a De Bruyne or Foden along side Bernardo or Aouar with Rodri or Gundogan sitting deep.
Rodri or Gundogan deep, Foden, KDB, Bernardo, or Messi can all play ahead, or as a wide forward.

Really don’t think Aouar is on the cards.
Assuming you have some info ie: ITK who else after KK might we be hoping for. Forget the Messi situ re this question as he's a bonus on top of planned signings

Really don’t think Aouar is on the cards.

Interesting.

No reason to doubt your understanding on this one Ric - so with Aouar our of the picture, that leaves the question of who the other player is of the two we’re apparently working on outside of the Messi deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.