Houssem Aouar

Really hoping this happens.

After Pep and De Bruyne's comments, it would be really strange if we let Arsenal have a free run at him. It is clear that not only does Pep and the coaching staff approve of him, the players also approve of him too.

Sam lee is as far removed from city as you can get, he spends his day in the horse and jockey extracting info from football forums!
Sam writes articles whichever way the wind blows
Normally two hours after the storm has started
Everyone he says has a caveat
Nice guy, good listen on a podcast but zero inside knowledge

Again where are credible links to Aouar while we keep on adding pages here?
Last I read Sam Lee saying we are not interested
Sam has actually said he has heard links but not bothered to investigate as he doesn’t trust the source
So then if he signs.....
Yeah I had heard about it blah blah blah
He pretends he knows stuff but really like most he just edges his bets with comments on both sides

Sam has actually said he has heard links but not bothered to investigate as he doesn’t trust the source
So then if he signs.....
Yeah I had heard about it blah blah blah
He pretends he knows stuff but really like most he just edges his bets with comments on both sides

lol yeah he has been like that the last couple of years. Like a few have said, he sounds like a decent lad on podcasts etc but I’ve found him this summer on the 93:20 one especially just bumbling his way through the transfer business and if we are linked to players etc?! Lots of Silence and seemingly trying to bluff his way through things?

lol yeah he has been like that the last couple of years. Like a few have said, he sounds like a decent lad on podcasts etc but I’ve found him this summer on the 93:20 one especially just bumbling his way through the transfer business and if we are linked to players etc?! Lots of Silence and seemingly trying to bluff his way through things?
All it tells me is we keep everything internal on transfers these days
Only sniff you get is from the other side when contact is made

Throw Gundogan in and the price goes down to 25m.

I see these statements quiet a lot on twitr.
Throw Gundogan in and the price goes down to 25m.

To do that, you need Gundo to agree to this. And he definitely wont see it as a good move for him. Maybe Bayern would suit him better if Alcantara was part of the deal

Anyone else think this whole Messi thing has held us up in transfer market and aaour and koulibaly will get sorted this week?
Need to get moving fast
I don't think we are getting Aouor. Arsenal seems to be the only interested team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.