Houssem Aouar

He's a mix of Xavi and Iniesta.

I follow the french league because i am from there and i watch Lyon quite frequently just for him.
He has the dribbles of Iniesta(not as agile as Iniesta but nobody can) and the calm of Xavi with the ball.
Without exaggeration he has a better potential than Gundo. Today Gunday is maybe a more reliable player but the potential of Aouar is better. If he wants to become a world class player he has to come next year learn with Pep before it's too late.

He really has everything:
- The vision
- The dribble
-The shoot
-The calm
-He's rarely injured

The only think i don't know is how he will react to competition because at Lyon he didn't have any.
How's Ryan Cherki doing this season?

Just because we are tearing it up this season doesn’t mean we should think everything is great and no one should be brought in . Still think we dropped a clanger by not signing a striker this year and I also believe the squad needs to. Keep evolving aswell because players such as gundo who have been a revelation this season night next season suddenly lose form or get injured and be done for the season . Look what has happened at anfield with the three wankers up front who can’t even hit a barn door yet last 2 years we’re. On fire. Every season we should be looking to get in players for every position and it’s harsh on loyalty but true

He's a mix of Xavi and Iniesta.

I follow the french league because i am from there and i watch Lyon quite frequently just for him.
He has the dribbles of Iniesta(not as agile as Iniesta but nobody can) and the calm of Xavi with the ball.
Without exaggeration he has a better potential than Gundo. Today Gunday is maybe a more reliable player but the potential of Aouar is better. If he wants to become a world class player he has to come next year learn with Pep before it's too late.

He really has everything:
- The vision
- The dribble
-The shoot
-The calm
-He's rarely injured

The only think i don't know is how he will react to competition because at Lyon he didn't have any.

Gundogan has improved a lot this season but he's not better than Aouar, who I too have watched quite a bit of. No chance.

Personally, I think it's a good and probably final chance to get a good fee on Gundog to bring in a guy like Aouar as an upgrade.

Gundogan has improved a lot this season but he's not better than Aouar. No chance.

Personally, I think it's a good and probably final chance to get a good fee on Gundog to bring in a guy like Aouar as an upgrade.
Ah, the grass is always greener...

Gundogan has improved a lot this season but he's not better than Aouar, who I too have watched quite a bit of. No chance.

IMO there is zero chance we sell Gundog.

Reactions: nmc
Ah, the grass is always greener...

Think it's just a good time and opportunity.

Gundogan's stock is the highest it's ever been with us. He's 30, and not guaranteed to keep this form up. Each over 30 really hurts his transfer value badly, and now is probably the last chance to get a good fee for him. If we don't sell him now, then you really then having to hold onto him until retirement/headed to a retirement league.

Aouar is a midfield fantastic talent, a guy I can see fitting Pep's system like a shoe. At 22 we could get at least a decade out of him, and he hasn't even hit his prime - who knows what the extra development under Pep at this younger age could for him as well.

The French league and teams are in the pits financially, so we could probably get him at a relatively knock down price. Playing and ambition wise, I think he'd jump at the chance to join us too.

Gundogan's stock are the highest they've ever been with us. He's 30, and no guarantee to keep this form up. Each over 30 really hurts his transfer value, and now is probably the last chance to get a good fee for him.

Aouar is a midfield fantastic talent, a guy I can see fitting Pep's system like a shoe. At 22 we could get at least a decade out of him, and he hasn't even hit his prime - who knows what the extra development under Pep at this younger age could for him as well.

The French league and teams are in the pits financially, so we could probably get him at a relatively knock down price. Playing and ambition wise, I think he'd jump at the chance to join us too.
Aouar would be taking a huge step up in intensity, having to adapt to an entirely different system with a meticulous coach demanding absolute tactical discipline from every player, moving country, dealing with rotation and not being the main man etc etc. Big risk getting rid of our best midfielder this season who we already know suits Guardiola down to the ground. Not for me. If we had a squad spot and could bed him in over a season or two I might think differently.

Aouar would be taking a huge step up in intensity, having to adapt to an entirely different system with a meticulous coach demanding absolute tactical discipline from every player, moving country, dealing with rotation and not being the main man etc etc. Big risk getting rid of our best midfielder this season who we already know suits Guardiola down to the ground. Not for me. If we had a squad spot and could bed him in over a season or two I might think differently.
I can understand both sides of this debate . On the one hand gundo has been fantastic for his season and in my eyes player of the year for us but he is getting older and we still need to keep the wheels turning and we’d that by bringing in younger players who will carry us on . It’s like the strikers we have now sentiment says we should offer kun an extension of his contract but does he really warrant it at the moment . It would be nice to never get rid of our legends but we can’t .

I can understand both sides of this debate . On the one hand gundo has been fantastic for his season and in my eyes player of the year for us but he is getting older and we still need to keep the wheels turning and we’d that by bringing in younger players who will carry us on . It’s like the strikers we have now sentiment says we should offer kun an extension of his contract but does he really warrant it at the moment . It would be nice to never get rid of our legends but we can’t .
We haven’t, in our recent history, sold any player still at their peak to bring in a younger player. It isn’t what we do we get the most out of all our players, Toure, Kompany, Zaba, Silva, Fernandinho, Aguero. Can’t see us starting now.

Gundogan's stock is the highest it's ever been with us. He's 30, and not guaranteed to keep this form up. Each over 30 really hurts his transfer value badly, and now is probably the last chance to get a good fee for him. If we don't sell him now, then you really then having to hold onto him until retirement/headed to a retirement league.

Doubt that Pep would share your thoughts on replacing Gundo .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.