How are the rags around you reacting.........

Best one i heard was yesterday, when a rag fan said you have no chance of signing Tevez, Eto'o and Barry, then he went a distinct shade of red when i pointed out that we had signed the latter lol.

'it dunt matter if you sign all the best players in the world, your still shite!'

to which i replied

'so if you sold all your players and signed nothing but shit ones, you'd still win the prem next year??'

he did the usual rag thing and started going on about how long its been since we won a major trophy. thier all plopping thier pants because they no we're gonna be a big threat to them very soon.

'it dunt matter if you sign all the best players in the world, your still shite!'

to which i replied

'so if you sold all your players and signed nothing but shit ones, you'd still win the prem next year??'

he did the usual rag thing and started going on about how long its been since we won a major trophy. thier all plopping thier pants because they no we're gonna be a big threat to them very soon.

to which i replied

My boss is a rag. Only goes when it's a big match & he can get free tickets. He's on holiday til next week. Hope we can get Tevez by then.

On a slightly different note. How many people with rag shirts on have you seen since last Wednesday ? It must be 90% down on the usual number.

Not a word from any in ages...well not since the CL final.

I make a point of NEVER goading them, i'll maybe reply to them...but i NEVER deliberately start anything.

all season i used to get little snide comments on facebook or via text, but i think they'll be quiet all summer, then start again at the start of the season

He's scratching his balls at the moment. Just had a little sniff, the dirty fucker. Now he's typing.

Why do you ask? What are we looking out for?

Del Monte said:
After gloating about Barca beating United one of my rag mates said "You will never see City in the Champions league final in your lifetime". I'm 19 years old.

Haha the same happened to me mate, im 18 years old

Del Monte said:
After gloating about Barca beating United one of my rag mates said "You will never see City in the Champions league final in your lifetime". I'm 19 years old.

Haha the same happened to me mate, im 18 years old

Quite funny, one utd mate of mine said Barry was a great signing and one of the best midfields in the country.... agreed.

Another (obviously quite bitter) said he's rubbish and our midfield is better now with out him init!!!

Funny because the second utd fan has told me before his "second team" are Villa sooooooo.... v's to him :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.