How are the rags around you reacting.........

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Without trying to be a killjoy I wouldn't mention anything about Tevez until it's signed, sealed and delivered.
Ha ha,,I must admit I stuck my neck out with the info off here and told the rags at work it was a done deal.for once they were prity quiet,the odd remark but on the whole I think the fact they;ve got stinking rich neighbours is starting to sink in..Just hope we get him or I;ll look a right cnut..LOL

I've spoken with three rag fans today, none of them know each other but they all said the same.

Firstly, they think that Tevez has had a raw deal at United and they don't want to see him go.

Second and the most interesting. All of them want to see Tranny go, without any hesitation, there embarrassed by him now.

And lastly, they all want Ribary to replace him.

I got this one today of a rag "tevez is shit that why we dont want him",so I said well if tevez aint good what you think of city gettin eto`o,woww wish did not say anythink got hit left right and centre on how this club wont get any of these players lalalalala the they said "where getin david villa" fuck off you rag bastard use cant eve afford 40p let alone 40mill

the armchair ones (most of them that is) are all bitter and twisted and give nuggets like buying the league, new chelski, not in europe etc. the propper ones who actually go really seem to think hughes is building a team that will challenge for major honours sometime soon.

super-blue said:
I get the "money can't buy you success, look at Chelsea" Thats bolox, scum paid for there success and I wouldnt say chelsea have been unsuccesful

id take what chelsea have had and theyre fucking squad, typical rag comment

today i got the quote " 100M spent and you finished lower than last season MASSIVE " and to be fair its true but they dont understand a building process because they have known nothing but sucess

interesting people hearing that quite a few of my rags want to see ronaldo leave. cos i'm hearing the same thing from the rags i know as well.the fans i know nearly all want to cash in on him this summer.

they are saying 33 years more than ever now, cos they know they wont be able to add to it in a few years time...

33 years and we're still here - most loyal fans in the world

de niro said:
to be honest i find the silence deafening.

Same here. Im hearing the squeaky arses as they plod past with their heads down not wanting to make eye contact for fear that their piss taking is about to unravel on itself.

Red bast*rds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.