How are the rags around you reacting.........

I work with 50%/45% liverpool/scum and me :(

its been a year of hell, now the rags are looking ronaldo, tevez and berb wants out so its gonna be a good few months.....

Liverpool fans never wanted Barry...

Tevez is slow, they want to keep berb...

Happy days :)

The armchair rags (so thats most of them!) are calling Tevez sh*t but the couple of lads I work with who actually go to games reckon he'll be a quality signing for City and would like to keep him, reckon he's a quality player and can only get better, plus he always puts 100% in unlike Berbatoss.

Same goes for most of the scousers I kinow who go to matches, reckon Barry is a good buy but they'd rather have Alonso. Which is a fair point.

Since the other weeks 'Its only a game' comments my pet rags have been very quiet.

Since the other weeks 'Its only a game' comments my pet rags have been very quiet.

I've been told "Eto'o wont even be any good in the Prem" - to which my answer was "well he'll do more than Berbatov has for you boys". He shut up then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.