How are we all feeling about our club today?

Still completely disgusted. Soriano must go - voluntarily or otherwise, but an apology would be a start.

If a man leaves his wife and kids for another woman, then decides to break things off with the other woman, it doesn't just fix everything.
Don't be ridiculous. Nobody should go, nobody will go, but if anyone was to it would need to be the ones that signed up for it the owner and the chairman.Not an employee.
The over reactions of some is mind boggling, but the blame of Soriano rather than the club is probably those that have always had an issue / agenda against Soriano and Begiristain,

Last edited:
I can't help but be filled with the certainty that we've missed the biggest PR opportunity since the takeover. I'm sure the decision was taken at the Sheikh's level, but if we as a club had the foresight to see how this would play out, by standing up and not being the only english team not included (like Bayern did) we would have become the club that saved football. It would have had huge ramifications for the way we are perceived as a club.
Huge missed opportunity for sure.

I think people seem to have forgot that this club charge £50 per year for extra loyalty points, they have moved long term season ticket holders from their seats to build corporate blocks including tunnel club and increased the price of season tickets every year they have been in charge. It shouldn't be a suprise that they jumped onto this scheme with little thought for fans. I don't love the club any less because of this, just the people runni g it.

Don't be ridiculous. Nobody should go, nobody will go, but if anyone was to it would need to be the ones that signed up forthe owner and the chairman.Not an employee.
The over reactions of some is mind boggling, but the blame of Soriano rather than the club is probably those that have always had an issue / agenda against Soriano and Begiristain,
My issues with Soriano stems from his involvement in other discussions on breakaway projects, and playing PL games abroad. He has been reported as leading some of those.

Khaldoon will have given this the ok which is shameful, but this has got Sorianos fingerprints all over it. I said this last night and the leaked reports this morning confirmed my suspicions.

I understand your frustration but labelling the owners as "snake oil salesmen" is bang out imo. If you don't give our current owners a bit of movement on this considering they effectively bankrolled us for a decade, helped the local community whilst doing football the "right" way which includes absolute transparency, all in and fighting on the pitch then I really don't what to say to you fella.

Look around at the owners in the league and say which one you'd want - the top teams have been fighting for years to get rid of theirs and some of the lower teams are fighting to get proper money to invest. They made a mistake, first proper one in 13 years of taking us from league yoyo mediocrity to the elite level of football where we're on the table for major league and European reconstruction.

Should they have asked us what we thought? Absolutely.

But from what we can gather, they received a call late in the weekend asking if we were in or not and our highly successful and professional executives made a decision they believed would benefit the club. It was the wrong one and they've made the right decision in taking us out as soon as they could.

I honestly do understand the frustrations but pointing the finger at our owners while labelling them snake oil merchants is the wrong way about it lad - don't allow emotions to erase what they've done for us as a club.

Bloody hell a weeks notice, then Friday then Saturday now a call late in the weekend. What’s next?

Zvpd-B.gif

Do you expect me to talk Pérez?

No Mr Soriano I expect you to comply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.