How are we all feeling then?

Well im a bit annoyed but we were going t lose a big game with a trophy on the line some time soon so im happy that it was against wigan and not the rags or chavs, i do hope that they go down now though. i feel a bit better now that i have seen that fc united lost in their play-off final

Still pissed off and got to face the plastic stay at home piss takers today!! Doesn't help when you see an interview with Zabba and he said we lacked passion today ffs it was the F A Cup final?

Block 139 I was in where it kicked off. Not a day to be proud of being a City fan yesterday. Congratulations to Wigan and Martinez who deserves something for the way his team have played

sujyde7e.jpg

Happy for Dave Whelan - A great man who went from despair in 1960 being stretchered off in a cup final to building his own company to funding a team to win him the honour he missed out on all those years ago.

As for City. F*cking pissed. Two fucking clowns running the show who by their machinations have fucked the team: (Zero support for the manger, Gifting the press their biggest weapon to beat the team and manager with that ANY ENEMY of Manchester City could wish for) + a heap of big name players who couldn't give a shit. Cups for cock-ups IS BACK.

Gutted, disappointed and let down. We showed No effort, passion or commitment. Lack of ideas on the ball and our midfield was non existent.
The worse thing is I have to go to work and listen to the smug rag cnuts attempting to rile me. My answer will be 'remember last year'?

Feel gutted. Absolutely gutted.

I can take getting beat when we put in a half decent performance. Yesterday was just awful, especially for a FA Cup Final. Well done to Wigan, they fully deserved it.

For me today is all about reflection. If you would have told me at the start of the season that we would finish 2nd, well behind the rags, get eliminated from the Champions League at the group stage and not win a cup, I would have said it would not be good enough.

It isn't, and that's why Mancini's last game as manager will be against Norwich.

Absolutely gutted....

Can't remember the last time I felt like this over a game...

No heart, no passion, no idea!!

Roll on the summer :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.