How are we all feeling then?

XxRachXx said:
I was dissapointed at first but then i had a overwhelming sense of pride when i saw how many of our fans stayed to congratulate wigan other side of mcr wouldnt have done that , they were the better team it hurts but i actually had a amazing night i met some great people , saw no fighting , both sets of fans were having a laugh together that usually doesnt happen !!! Its been a great night the way i look at it next season clubs better beware because we are going to come back fighting :)
They were streaming out of where I was (135) as soon as the final whistle went.

TGR said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
cleavers said:

Certainly happened in 547. Seemed to be some right knobheads at the game yesterday

Almost kicked off in block 121 also. The selfish bastards who want to stand because they are 'hard' and ruin the day for everyone else. SELFISH bastards!
From what I could see, just about the whole bottom tier (certainly in the blocks around us) stood for the whole game. There was no trouble in our area, but I can imagine it would piss some people off. I felt kind of guilty about it as I was in a row (27) immediately in front of some wheelchair seats, and was uneasy about impeding their view. Problem was, as I said, everybody in front was stood up and I'd have seen fuck all of the game. None of the wheelchair users complained though so, hopefully, their view wasn't too badly impeded (might have been a bonus for them if it was!). Great view from there though;

mxcawOFl.jpg

Although you tend to find yourself looking at the giant screen behind you for replays of what happened at the far end.

Happy for Wigan, in an annoying way. We're blessed with the backing we are receiving as a club, but the level of the performances this season haven't been good enough. Would a change of manager improve that? I would think so, but I do have a lot of sentimentality towards Mancini so I wouldn't mind seeing him here next season.

We are man city the fans, without our support city are just a shell, we have more character than any fans in the country, yesterday on the services after the game I had a chat with some of their fans, 3 were rags 2 were Liverpool 1 was Wigan, we will back bigger and better next season, it's happened to the rags over the years losing at wembley so let's say fk you to the press to the plastics and to the tests on tv, we are city no one else.

Had a strange feeling about this one before the game. I was writing on here about remember wimbledon etc. Just had this feeling that we held all the aces - except management - and overwhelming favourites - that we were going to lose 0-1.
So not entirely surprised. Wigan deserved it, and feel happy for them. Stayed behind after to applaud them (nice touch by city fans who stayed too).
Just got home, feel a bit flat but also pretty angry with mancini and one or two overpayed overrated players most of you seem to big up on here and need a reality check.
Also - we need a leader, cpt, and midfield destroyer like NDJ did.

Even the morning after I cannot work out how we managed to look so shit for 95 minutes against Wigan. If we had missed a load of guilt-edged chances, hit the woodwork several times and their keeper had played the game of his life then I might have understood it more easily.

Watching the game yesterday I'd have Kone, Maloney, McManaman over Aguero, Silva and Nasri anyday of the week.

The pain hasn't eased one bit since yesterday and I'm still fucked off with the "we only have to turn up to win" attitude shown by the whole club. As I walked in to Wembley I noticed it was 40 years since Sunderland beat Leeds and I was thinking lightning may strike again. My fears were proved right.

Woke up in the hotel this morning. Feel pretty down about the performance. The season has been over for some time but this was a chance to redeem ourselves. The summer will be interesting I think. I bet the Wigan fans are so happy. We
Met a few last night and they all seemed decent lads and I think they deserve to enjoy their moment.

Feel disappointed by the entire club this week in honesty but also kind of happy for Wigan and their fans. I would much rather lose to Wigan and see them lift it than say lose to Chelsea or Utd.

The reason I feel disappointed by the club is due to the speculation about Mancini in the run up, it was not just a story run by one of the rag media outlets but a full blown assault by all and we let it build and build and did not do anything as a club to back the manager or put an end to the rumours. I don't see the point is us having a PR department and their handling of the media has proven time and time again to be poor. I understand mancini's frustrations.

However, that performance was embarrassing. Its not like we did not know what to expect from Wigan as its only been a few weeks since we were outplayed by them and lucky to beat them.
No one looked interested and im not going to go into each player as enough has been said on these forums but it did get me thinking that perhaps we did not do anything as a club to quesh the rumours as they are true.
One again we have been shown up by a team not afraid to attack us, by mobile players in midfield where ours look like they need a tug boat to turn them. This same team, same formation will have the same CL campaign next year.

Something is not right in the camp. Ive always been a Mancini in supporter but I am having 2nd thoughts. We play central midfielders on the wings, have slow players in the middle and world class strikers who cant score. I think we are in 2nd position as default due to the players being able to do the odd bit of brilliance to win a game and our squad being better than a lot of others but simply put nearly every player is under performing and that can only come down to the manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.