How are we all feeling then?

Disappointed of course.

We didn't step up to the plate when required but it happens and it will happen again.

Seem to recall a few big upsets in the past and we had beaten Wigan 7 times on the spin so we were due for a downer.

In saying that you always look to the future and our next trophy and while its good on occasion to reflect on good outcomes in the past , its done and dusted.

Looking forward to securing second spot now and a good summer of transfers.

The club have acknowledged where we went wrong last summer and we have hired supposedly some of the best around to ensure it doesn't happen again.

i kne albert davy said:
Just got in now 21 hours outta house to watch a performance like that how do you think I feel losing a cup final without some of the team or some of the fans turning up.

the first thing I did when I got in , was to delete todays match from my sky box , open a new bottle of hennessy , and the world is looking a far better place , and you are correct , MCFC just didn't turn up today

I was dissapointed at first but then i had a overwhelming sense of pride when i saw how many of our fans stayed to congratulate wigan other side of mcr wouldnt have done that , they were the better team it hurts but i actually had a amazing night i met some great people , saw no fighting , both sets of fans were having a laugh together that usually doesnt happen !!! Its been a great night the way i look at it next season clubs better beware because we are going to come back fighting :)

I feel like shit and still have to drive back to Manchester later on, we didn't deserve it and it summed our season up perfectly, on the plus side I don't have to come back down in August so I might be able to swing the Munich trip in at the end if July.

Just woke up. Head throbbing and the sickening realization that it wasn't all a bad dream

cleavers said:
rickmcfc said:
eastlands oasis said:
Just back after a long day, my 10 year olds first Cup Final and my overwhelming diss ointment is the behaviour(or lack of) from a number of City fans sat around us, a scrap broke out behind us, people arguing over sitting down or standing up. I know the football on the pitch was dreadful but the atmosphere became extremely volatile to the point where there were kids around us, including my son, crying because they were scared. This was the FA Cup Final FFS, I expected a party atmosphere with opposition fans who have no history of trouble with us, instead it turned into fight night and a day to forget for all the wrong reasons

Block 552?
or 547

Certainly happened in 547. Seemed to be some right knobheads at the game yesterday

Still feel hugely disappointed :( Watched the game with a few mates in Sunderland city centre and they celebrated as if it was Fletcher that headed the ball in - cnuts! My mate said, shows how far we have come really when neutrals support anybody v City.

We'll be back next season I'm sure. It didnt do the rags any harm when they ended up trophyless last year.

I am drained!!!!

Up at 6.30 yesterday, made my butties breakfast etc! Coach from colwyn bay at 8.45, few pick ups then stopped at the services on the m6 toll! Good crack with Wigan and city fans together!

Got to wembley! Few beers on the concourse, and into my seat in the Wigan end! First of all I was sat behind the goal and their fans were loud there! I spotted some seats on the Half way line, block 502 so moved round there at half time! Got home at 2am!!!

Today I feel emotionally and energy drained

ujuvymy2.jpg

Shattered,gutted and drained! Can't understand such a poor performance! You would think that losing the premiership would have stuck in the players minds and really spurred us on yesterday but didn't! Can't work it out. I honestly believe that as a blue as long as we give it our all in the pitch then I can take losing to a better team who outplayed us. But to lose like that yesterday was just a gutter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.