How are you getting to Barcelona ?

de niro said:
Tonster said:
Gatwick - Barca Weds am - Fri pm £70 return, lots of options still available with easyjet from Gatwick for around £100 return

did gatwick for rome. never again, at any money.

Managed to go from Manchester for Rome, it's a bit of a drag to Gatwick but for those who haven't booked and it's £300+ from the North West, it's a bargain by comparison.

Tonster said:
de niro said:
Tonster said:
Gatwick - Barca Weds am - Fri pm £70 return, lots of options still available with easyjet from Gatwick for around £100 return

Managed to go from Manchester for Rome, it's a bit of a drag to Gatwick but for those who haven't booked and it's £300+ from the North West, it's a bargain by comparison.

we found a cracking hotel nearby if you want to break the journey. let me know if you need one.

de niro said:
Tonster said:
de niro said:

we found a cracking hotel nearby if you want to break the journey. let me know if you need one.

We're booked on the 06:55 so we're staying at the airport night before, cheers though

Thinking of giving it a miss this time, trip this year was brilliant but i'm afraid the ground was a let down for the price I expected to have a half decent view of the game, as they say been there done that.

£135 retun Ryanair from Liverpool Monday to Friday . Digs £70 near catallunya sq 10 mins fom rambles. Same flights now about 157. It went up £17 whilst I was trying to book

fat boy blue said:
£135 retun Ryanair from Liverpool Monday to Friday . Digs £70 near catallunya sq 10 mins fom rambles. Same flights now about 157. It went up £17 whilst I was trying to book
still a good deal though mate

did you do Rome?

and are the rest of the crew going?

Tonster said:
de niro said:
Tonster said:

A bit of a drag? Fuck that. Going to gatwick or whatever just to hop over to Europe has always struck me as a collosal waste of time. It's like tripling your journey time. The thought of landing back in the uk and facing another five hours plus to get home does not appeal to me one little bit.

squirtyflower said:
fat boy blue said:

did you do Rome?

Didn't do Rome ,sounded like you had a great time, great performance

I think quite a few are going, 4 of us booked so far, another half a dozen waiting for Spikes trips, are you and yours going

fat boy blue said:
squirtyflower said:
fat boy blue said:

did you do Rome?

Didn't do Rome ,sounded like you had a great time, great performance

I think quite a few are going, 4 of us booked so far, another half a dozen waiting for Spikes trips, are you and yours going
just me
flying over on Tuesday, coming back on Thursday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.