How are you getting to Barcelona ?

mac said:
stonerblue said:
BUDGE712 said:
Five days in Caella, all inclusive at the Caella Palace, travel into Barcelona on the day of the match.

Just looking at some of them deals now. what's it like there? And Lloret as well.
Saturday to thursday half board at under 220 seems suspiciously cheap to me.
We stayed at the Amaika in Calella last yr, foods good,all inclusive drinks which are all branded and a food bar(only snacks ) during meal times.i think we paid about 20 euro per night.
Same this year.

Cheers mac, might just get on that tonight.

Didsbury Dave said:
Tonster said:
de niro said:
did gatwick for rome. never again, at any money.

Managed to go from Manchester for Rome, it's a bit of a drag to Gatwick but for those who haven't booked and it's £300+ from the North West, it's a bargain by comparison.

A bit of a drag? Fuck that. Going to gatwick or whatever just to hop over to Europe has always struck me as a collosal waste of time. It's like tripling your journey time. The thought of landing back in the uk and facing another five hours plus to get home does not appeal to me one little bit.

Never done a trip via an airport down south like that, can imagine it being absolute hell - it's bad enough going through airports when you're hungover after a City trip nevermind with a 5 hours drive at the end of it! If I do a euro trip I'll do it direct or I'll book a few extra days and do a bit of travelling through europe using trains out there where I can sink a few beers in peace. Managed to get flights from liverpool direct to barca for 87 quid going wednesday morning and coming back on friday afternoon, not quite the 55 quid Rome return ryanair flights we had for Roma but I'm quite happy with that. Yea I did Barca last year but I'd pay 130 (including apartment by placa reial) to go to barcelona on the piss with my mates anyway, nevermind that City are playing and who knows, this could be a MASSIVE game in our history

Posted this on another thread in case it gets missed

You can still get on Ryanair:
Manchester T3 → Brussels (Charleroi)
Tue, 17 Mar 2015
18:50 - 21:15
Night in Airport digs
Brussels (Zaventem) → Barcelona El Prat T2
Wed, 18 Mar 2015
09:00 - 11:00
Barcelona El Prat T2 → Brussels (Zaventem)
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
15:55 - 18:10
Brussels (Charleroi) → Manchester T3
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
21:40 - 22:05
For £100

mancitymick said:

Tue, 17 Mar 2015
Night in Airport digs
Wed, 18 Mar 2015
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
For £100
How do you get from Zaventem to Charleroi ?

DTKOAG said:
mancitymick said:

Tue, 17 Mar 2015
Night in Airport digs
Wed, 18 Mar 2015
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
For £100
How do you get from Zaventem to Charleroi ?

There is a bus service outside the terminal which takes you to Brussles Midi (Main Station - Takes 30 mins)) you then get a train direct into Brussles main Airport. If there is 3 or 4 of you get a taxi

Subject to me getting a ticket (I reckon Ill be borderline with 9400 points) Ill be flying Doha to Frankfurt or London to Barca for about 400 quid. Ill book flight after getting a ticket though.

bowp said:
Subject to me getting a ticket (I reckon Ill be borderline with 9400 points) Ill be flying Doha to Frankfurt or London to Barca for about 400 quid. Ill book flight after getting a ticket though.
i think you'll be alright with that many points

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tonster said:
Managed to go from Manchester for Rome, it's a bit of a drag to Gatwick but for those who haven't booked and it's £300+ from the North West, it's a bargain by comparison.

A bit of a drag? Fuck that. Going to gatwick or whatever just to hop over to Europe has always struck me as a collosal waste of time. It's like tripling your journey time. The thought of landing back in the uk and facing another five hours plus to get home does not appeal to me one little bit.

Never done a trip via an airport down south like that, can imagine it being absolute hell - it's bad enough going through airports when you're hungover after a City trip nevermind with a 5 hours drive at the end of it! If I do a euro trip I'll do it direct or I'll book a few extra days and do a bit of travelling through europe using trains out there where I can sink a few beers in peace. Managed to get flights from liverpool direct to barca for 87 quid going wednesday morning and coming back on friday afternoon, not quite the 55 quid Rome return ryanair flights we had for Roma but I'm quite happy with that. Yea I did Barca last year but I'd pay 130 (including apartment by placa reial) to go to barcelona on the piss with my mates anyway, nevermind that City are playing and who knows, this could be a MASSIVE game in our history

rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.