How are you getting to Barcelona ?

squirtyflower said:
bowp said:
Subject to me getting a ticket (I reckon Ill be borderline with 9400 points) Ill be flying Doha to Frankfurt or London to Barca for about 400 quid. Ill book flight after getting a ticket though.
i think you'll be alright with that many points

Hope your right - I miss the days when I was guaranteed to get a ticket for any game including the derby away....... the joys of emigrating.

Hoping to take my two lads (13 and 10) to the game - we're on the cup scheme so will this mean anything when trying to get tickets? And any idea when they are released for purchase?

Cheers.

This fixture last season sold out at 9,000pts, I can't see the demand being as high as last season though. Anyone that had 9,000 last season with a platinum renewal and all cup schemes with one away game puts them on 10,000 at least. Tickets are readily available over there, just get a local to get you one.

Fcuk off you lot what about Perth to Barca, fortunes . me and my lad can't chance going and we get through, haha let's wait for the final my son but don't tell your mam.

BlueDruid said:
Hoping to take my two lads (13 and 10) to the game - we're on the cup scheme so will this mean anything when trying to get tickets? And any idea when they are released for purchase?

Cheers.

it must help being on the cup scheme, will still need the points though. will be for sale mid jan imo.

Someone asking about Lloret De Mar earlier....

In March me and my flatmate did 2 nights in Barca and 2 in LDM. LDM was ok but with it being out of season there wasn't much going on, and a lot of places just didn't open. Reasonable weather but cool at night. Return coach was about 20e iirc and takes around an hour e/w. If there are a few of you going then it would be a good laugh, and we did see a few other Blues kicking about.

If people are still looking for cheap ways to get to Spain, try looking for flights into Girona airport, which services the Costa region with good links to Barcelona. Think Ryanair use that airport, surprise surprise.

Giving it a swerve this time. Couldn't even get a ticket for the game in March this year, so don't really fancy all the expense again to just watch it in a pub on Las Ramblas! March is a bad time for me as well, it's shaping up to be a very expensive month already.

Fingers crossed we sneak through and get a good draw as yet to do a Euro away this season.

BlueDruid said:

Cheers.

As has been said, mate, cup scheme people are the only people with any real chance of a ticket over there. We get 4500 tickets or something though so there are a few to go around.

Last time was a nightmare because everyone wanted to go. The points level was very high indeed. Many of us had to scratch around and use contacts to get tickets. This time, as you can see on the thread, there's less of a novelty and those seats are really shit, at the top of the stadium with no roof.

Wild guess time: the club will over estimate demand but tickets will eventually sell out to Cup Scheme holders with 6000 points.

So as someone with no points, although I've had 2 season tickets within the last 10 years I have no chance of buying a ticket for this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.