Brussels int - barca
Barca - manc
Tue - thurs
£115

Im on that i think but i paid £159

Manc - brussels 4 hr layover - barca arrive 15:55

Barca - Brussels 5hr layover - manc

sound familiar?

Does that 9 hr hanging around not put you off a bit?

You could still get flight with Monarch Wed to Friday for £200 yesterday.

It doesnt really bother me too much, i'm sure i can entertatin myself enough to pass the time. As long as their is a bar and a few blues to keep me company im not fussed.

will be meeting people who arrive on the wednesday so anyone who will be around las ramblas on the tuesday give me a shout!

I'm not going but i am pretty good at looking for flight deals

MAN -> DUB -> BARCELONA Tuesday 17th March arrive about 9pm

BARCELONA -> DUB -> MAN Thursday 19th March land in MAN about 9pm

All for under £150 and decent flight times, still available now

ello_jo said:
Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
Manchester to Geneva to Barcelona on the Tuesday.

Barcelona to Geneva to Liverpool on the Thursday.

£92. Can't knock that price even if it is a bit of messing about!

Now to try and get tickets....
Pm'd you mate

Not received anything mate. You want to send again?

ello_jo said:
Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
Manchester to Geneva to Barcelona on the Tuesday.

Barcelona to Geneva to Liverpool on the Thursday.

£92. Can't knock that price even if it is a bit of messing about!

Now to try and get tickets....
Pm'd you mate

Who have you booked this trip with mate?

Went last year without ticket got one outside ground. Flew with Lufthansa doing same again fiying Tuesday 06_15 Frankfurt then 10-15 to Barca, ill be in Temple Bar for 2pm and bed for 11 cabbaged again. Fly home Thursday via Munich home for 6pm.

Tickets go on open sale via the Barcelona webite for our game in the Barca end from Monday 22nd December. 0900 GMT <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets</a>

I think they will be on sale from 98 euros. * this will be the cheapest*
Currently I dont know if you need to purchase these with a spanish debit /credit card or not. Or be using a local ip address.

Tickets are sometime sent to you via a PDF file on purchase or a email is sent for you to pick up the tickets in Person when you do this does not matter. Remember to bring passport ID, and card you made the purchase on.

In saying all of this, I cant see why not we are given a bigger allocation this time round. On the day of the match there will be around 10 000 seats free at least, away fans are always put to the top tier and the away section can be extended reduced for even given game.

This way we wont be pissing of the locals as much.

mrjxf14 said:
southend-barca .............62 dabs return..............18-19th march..1030 going ..1420 return..... southend...3-4 hrs each way in motor...still avialiable at 82 dabs...............

Be careful when you are driving the last leg towards the airport, masses of speed cameras around, allow plenty of time to get there!

Booked the Tuesday to the Friday - Same hotel as last year the Oasis Barcelona Hotel, we we're worried last year as it was so cheap we we're expecting a right shit hole, but it is a really nice little place. Flying Manchester via Heathrow all in for £217 each.

Booked through alpharooms.com , plenty of options on there.

Afternoon flight on Tuesday from Gatwick returning around 9pm on the Thursday

£86 by easy jet
First European away so really looking forward to it,
All booked so just hoping for a ticket now

If not I'll try and persuade a local to buy one in the barca end on match day, probably a better view anyway :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.