How are you getting to the Cup Final ?

I’ve booked on the chartered train from Piccadilly direct to Wembley Central and it won’t be effected by any train strikes I know it will be a dry train but should be there by noon so couple of hours drinking I know it was £130 return but it is what it is anyone else going this way?

I’ve booked on the chartered train from Piccadilly direct to Wembley Central and it won’t be effected by any train strikes I know it will be a dry train but should be there by noon so couple of hours drinking I know it was £130 return but it is what it is anyone else going this way?
Yea
We had Gerrards Cross booked but we are wary of train strikes and so decided to get this.
Coach was ok going last year but coming back was a mare.
Not sure how dry it will be .. they wont be serving any but doubt anybody will search you .

3. is the reason I would never consider a coach. One person's music is another's hideous racket. The rest is fine, although I don't drink these days, at least not above a pint of Holt's.
I do requests, its a democracy

As stated earlier it all about being coach fit .
We've been running coaches for 25 plus years from Cumbria so every gamexa away game

5 golden rules
1, 100% must have a toilet
2, Bring enough ale.
3, Don't start too early on the ale wait if you can say Preston 1 and a half hours in earlier if we're at home
4,Don't let the youth order food from services takes fooking ages and pisses people off.
5, Under no circumstances solids in the toilet are a no go.

Safe trip Blues
You're right about being coach fit. We bump into you guys on a regular basis at the Services on the way back from home games. Coach travel to matches has become a way of life but I suppose it would come as a shock to the uninitiated. For me the only real difference for the Final is that I have get up earlier :-)

Bit gutted, we have an unofficial supporters club running from the Astley in Staybridge.

There’s up to 33 of us who go to the League games but out of our lot a couple are driving, quite a lot not going and three are doing an overnighter.

Leaves just 8 of us including a child and a Senior, only vehicle we can get is an 8 seater priced at £950 with Car Park so nearly £120 each which is too much for the child and his Granddad plus the Senior.

We’ve also tried self drive but would have to collect a vehicle on Friday and return Tuesday so that would be about £800 plus fuel and car park, however there’s non available now.

Out of the 7 adults only one has a saloon car, three of us have 2 seaters (old age crisis), one has a van and one doesn’t drive.

So it looks like we’re fucked and won’t be going.

Not me. I like to get there a lot earlier than that.

But I am considering heading to Wembley Central after the game and seeing if it’s easy to jib on it for a lift home.

Is there any way of getting there on the Friday which doesn’t involve normal trains and driving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.